Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    I respectfully disagree.
    You can disagree all you want, but in the end, you're STILL wrong, and making bullshit excuses for unacceptable and unlawful behavior designed to deprive of life a living, breathing human being.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

This thread is sicker than the last time I looked. I can't believe these liberals would defend this woman. What she did was either sick and murderous or she is completely out of touch with reality. Either way she's a useless human being and should be cut up for dog meat.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Exceptions to the rule that I knew would be brought up. Most will do almost anything to defend their young.

As to the other point, are we claiming that this woman knew less about being pregnant than an animal? I would think that your average alley cat doesn't really understand pregnancy, or know ahead of time when she will give birth. Yet when she delivers, she gets into gear and does what is necessary to ensure her kitties' survival.
    LN's argument is BS. Animals eating their young is NOT normal, biological behavior for any species.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    She showed us pics in another thread. Too bad you missed that.
    :bs: she never put up a pic.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    :bs: she never put up a pic.
    Actually she did and shes a little hottie...............

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

With this:

We don't know the condition of her heart or what she had gone through mentally or phisically to lead her to these actions, it is a presumption of innocense that I give her at this point, not a prejudgement of her hot or cold heart....thus, I disagree!!!

jd
    But you're ever so quick to call ME cold-hearted, when I damned-well know what to do with an infant, and flushing it isn't one of those options.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    You're a woman?!? never would have guessed. Got any proof?
    She posted her pics.................

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    This thread is sicker than the last time I looked. I can't believe these liberals would defend this woman. What she did was either sick and murderous or she is completely out of touch with reality. Either way she's a useless human being and should be cut up for dog meat.
    It's a matter of whether you view life as a glass half full or a glass half empty.... BOTH are correct answers when asked to view, then describe this glass halfway filled with water.

IT may be hard to accept that someone does not recognize that the glass is half empty, and only views it as half full.... yet this does not make the other person irrational, or possess some sort of ''mental'' defect...

This understanding between seemingly opposite views, seems to be missing, from those on both sides of the aisle, and i believe this is why we all continue to bicker over issues that we probably truely agree on! Like the glass is CERTAINLY not empty, and the glass is CERTAINLY not full!!

AS a moderate liberal, and married to a conservative republican, if i did not learn this early on, we could have been toast!!!

So let me begin...

if it could be proven that this young girl viciously tried to kill her child and had no mental disorder that caused this irrational move, i would gladly see her go to prison.

jd

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Actually she did and shes a little hottie...............
    Then why aren't you posting up a LINK? Holy CRAP dude!
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

It's a matter of whether you view life as a glass half full or a glass half empty.... BOTH are correct answers when asked to view, then describe this glass halfway filled with water.

IT may be hard to accept that someone does not recognize that the glass is half empty, and only views it as half full.... yet this does not make the other person irrational, or possess some sort of ''mental'' defect...

This understanding between seemingly opposite views, seems to be missing, from those on both sides of the aisle, and i believe this is why we all continue to bicker over issues that we probably truely agree on! Like the glass is CERTAINLY not empty, and the glass is CERTAINLY not full!!

AS a moderate liberal, and married to a conservative republican, if i did not learn this early on, we could have been toast!!!

So let me begin...

if it could be proven that this young girl viciously tried to kill her child and had no mental disorder that caused this irrational move, i would gladly see her go to prison.

jd
    A perfect of example of "if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, try to baffle them with bullshit."

The woman gave life to a human being and attempted to snuff that life out. That's called murder in this nation. None of your smokescreen nor relativist BS changes those simple facts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Then why aren't you posting up a LINK? Holy CRAP dude!
    Two reasons, one she is all MINE And two I forgot what thread it was in. Go look at her last couple of posts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    But you're ever so quick to call ME cold-hearted, when I damned-well know what to do with an infant, and flushing it isn't one of those options.
    honestly gunny, i shouldn't have said that to you....i think i'm still mad at you from the first time we clashed and am having a hard time getting over it... jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

honestly gunny, i shouldn't have said that to you....i think i'm still mad at you from the first time we clashed and am having a hard time getting over it... jd
    I don't even remember when that was nor what it was about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So let me begin...

jd
    I couldn't agree more.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

first person to link me to the pics gets 400 rep points!