Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And that has WHAT to do with excluding the facts?

Are YOU mentally disabled? Seriously, are you? You don't grasp things as quickly as the average person.
    We need to introtuce her to Psychoblues. I hope he takes my advice while hes banned and gets tested for Mental Retardation.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    We need to introtuce her to Psychoblues. I hope he takes my advice while hes banned and gets tested for Mental Retardation.

I would settle for an explanation of what he meant by "then bye bye brains" if I misunderstood him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Her actions betray her heart-condition. The 'fruit' from her heart is evil.
    I disagree!!! YOU have no idea whether the ''fruit'' from her heart is ''evil''....NONE!!!

I think you can speculate, and you can judge as you have, without knowing her circumstances and mental condition ALL your little heart desires, (stressed sarcasim ), but at this point dmp, I do not believe YOU, nor others, can honestly make this judgement on the ''evilness of her heart''...and nor should you!

I agree with Jim's response earlier, in regards to determining her mental state....and sending her for help, if such is determined necessary...

jd

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    I disagree!!! YOU have no idea whether the ''fruit'' from her heart is ''evil''....NONE!!!

I think you can speculate, and you can judge as you have, without knowing her circumstances and mental condition ALL your little heart desires, (stressed sarcasim ), but at this point dmp, I do not believe YOU, nor others, can honestly make this judgement on the ''evilness of her heart''...and nor should you!

I agree with Jim's response earlier, in regards to determining her mental state....and sending her for help, if such is determined necessary...

jd
    Yikes, your talking about mental state? I mean cmon at first your a guy now your a girl do we need to go there?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Yikes, your talking about mental state? I mean cmon at first your a guy now your a girl do we need to go there?
    BUT, but, but I was NEVER a guy.....my name was....but i was not!

Even in my responses, before you guys were told by me that i was a female, i never said i was a guy, and i responded as myself....which had a strong feminine quality and if u guys were paying attention, you all should have caught it before i had to confess!!! imo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Animal to human comparisions don't work. Animals don't live in societies with rules and other people who will shoot them if they abandon their young. Or force them to take care of them. Humans are not really driven by natural instincts that tell them to do this or do that. They are driven by their society, it's rules, their emotions, their mental state of mind at the moment.
    All the more reason why the woman needs to be held responsible. We are held to a higher standard than animals, because even the simpletons among us can think at a higher level. And because have those societal rules to follow. You have missed the point; if animals can do it, why can't this human?

Question 2: A simple one that I would love to see answered. Why do liberals alway seem to rush to defend and justify the actions of even the most heinous moms (aborters, drug users during pregnancy, even those that drown their own baby in toilets) over the child?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Even in my responses, before you guys were told by me that i was a female, i never said i was a guy, and i responded as myself....which had a strong feminine quality and if u guys were paying attention, you all should have caught it before i had to confess!!! imo
    Naaaa we all just thought you were a little fruity. You know onw day your a male the next your a female, you should just have an operation and you can be half male and half female all the time.............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I picked up on it oh but wait I'm a women......
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    All the more reason why the woman needs to be held responsible. We are held to a higher standard than animals, because even the simpletons among us can think at a higher level. And because have those societal rules to follow. You have missed the point; if animals can do it, why can't this human?

Question 2: A simple one that I would love to see answered. Why do liberals alway seem to rush to defend and justify the actions of even the most heinous moms (aborters, drug users during pregnancy, even those that drown their own baby in toilets) over the child?

Our laws have provisions for mitigating circumstanes and state of mind.

When we talk about such things as this it is NOT justifying her actions it is taking in ALL the information to make a desicion. It is acting with prudence and intelligence to do so.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post

When we talk about such things as this it is NOT justifying her actions it is taking in ALL the information to make a desicion. It is acting with prudence and intelligence to do so.
    OH LORD! You're debating what 'lawyers' do....to ABBEY? lmao.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're a woman?!? never would have guessed. Got any proof?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truthmatters View Post

Yes, and when this case appears before a judge or jury, they can make such decisions of guilt, innocence, mitigation, etc. What I am talking about, and it applies most of all to you, is the rush to propose any and every possible theory to let this woman off the hook right from the start. Before any of that information you mentioned is determined, you have decided that there simply must be a way she is not guilty of anything. The facts on their face point overwhelmingly to guilt. It is you, not I, that is jumping through hoops with no facts to let her off.

It's really fascinating, in a sociological sort of way. And sickening, too. Perhaps you can explain why the woman means so much more to you than the baby?
    Last edited by Abbey Marie; 08-31-2007 at 03:38 PM.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    You're a woman?!? never would have guessed. Got any proof?
    She showed us pics in another thread. Too bad you missed that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Well of course the callous and waxed cold you, would think this way!!!

The "callous and waxed cold me" took my babies home and raised them. I didn't try to flush them for inconveniencing my party time.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Was this a premeditated crime with intent to harm?

To me, she was mentally and physically unstable, at the time this happened to her, and confused or unaware of the result of her actions....she was in shock....

I can reason what I said above....IF this were her first child and she had not delivered a previous child.

There are many young women out there that have been pregnant and did not know it until they delivered their child, who have dumped these newly born children in trash bins....a TOTALLY IRRATIONAL action to all of us.....

but because this was common, the Laws were changed, allowing these women or a friend of theirs to just drop this newborn off at a hospital or fire dept or even police dept with no questions asked about the mother.

I don't believe that these laws would have been put in place if they thought these mothers rationalized correctly during this labor without drugs or any medical help period.

The problem with these new programs is that most young women do not know about them....

I believe this young girl when she said she did not even know she was pregnant.... if she had known she was pregnant and did not want her child, she could have aborted it legally, with the ways the laws are now.

It was a crime with intent to kill. Murder is still a crime, whether or not premeditated.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke