Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default MSNBC Host Flips Out While Defending Welfare Handouts

If you thought Chris Matthews was unhinged, Melissa Harris Perry out did MR Tingle while she was defending welfare handouts

Ms Perry who blew a gasket and lashed out yelling "What is riskier then being poor"?

Go to the 8minute mark to enjoy the meltdown

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

This gets so very old listening to this shit about welfare. I don't like welfare because I see people on it every day, and I live in an area that is 98% WHITE.

Welfare isn't linked to black people, liberals would love for people to buy into this shit, but people refuse to.

There are so many people who really need the hand up. Unfortunatally there are probably 20% who are working the system. They know how much they can make before they loose their assistance. There is a lot at stake if they loose it, free heathcare, free food, free college. And for every person who genuinely NEEDS the help there's that group who's milking the system.

The libs in the MSM don't want to hear that though, they're to busy playing the race card.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    This gets so very old listening to this shit about welfare. I don't like welfare because I see people on it every day, and I live in an area that is 98% WHITE.

Welfare isn't linked to black people, liberals would love for people to buy into this shit, but people refuse to.

There are so many people who really need the hand up. Unfortunatally there are probably 20% who are working the system. They know how much they can make before they loose their assistance. There is a lot at stake if they loose it, free heathcare, free food, free college. And for every person who genuinely NEEDS the help there's that group who's milking the system.

The libs in the MSM don't want to hear that though, they're to busy playing the race card.
    You would think the hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars spend on handouts we would at least get a thank you from these liberal pinheads

Instead we are yelled at for asking questions and told we have to dig deeper and hand over MORE of the money we earn for more of the handouts to those who are feeding at the public trough

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    If you thought Chris Matthews was unhinged, Melissa Harris Perry out did MR Tingle while she was defending welfare handouts

Ms Perry who blew a gasket and lashed out yelling "What is riskier then being poor"?

Go to the 8minute mark to enjoy the meltdown

Imagine that? An MSNBC NERD...talking about NERD-LAND?
    I wasn't aware that Maddow, and Matthews were able to Disguise themselves so well, and become a member of the MSNBC token Black Announcer crowd so easily.

Question. Are we now all supposed to come here and complain about the TINGLE'S we feel, that make us want to use either EX-LAX or PREPARATION-H, to overcome those Crappy feelings of television constipation syndrome????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Imagine that? An MSNBC NERD...talking about NERD-LAND?
    I wasn't aware that Maddow, and Matthews were able to Disguise themselves so well, and become a member of the MSNBC token Black Announcer crowd so easily.

Question. Are we now all supposed to come here and complain about the TINGLE'S we feel, that make us want to use either EX-LAX or PREPARATION-H, to overcome those Crappy feelings of television constipation syndrome????

By the way. That yelling stooge from the Obama MSNBC crowd is the Pervasiveness of STUPIDITY, hiding behind the PRETEND caring about people she probably wouldn't give the time of day to.....in person. SNOBS are that way.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

By the way. That yelling stooge from the Obama MSNBC crowd is the Pervasiveness of STUPIDITY, hiding behind the PRETEND caring about people she probably wouldn't give the time of day to.....in person. SNOBS are that way.
    and here I thought talking about welfare and food stamps was RACIST!!!!!!!

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The entire premise of her argument is that Republicans hate welfare because they are racist. This shit got old long ago.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    The entire premise of her argument is that Republicans hate welfare because they are racist. This shit got old long ago.
    glockmail If we all stay quiet, and say nothing. That is exactly what the Democrat-Liberal, Obama types want everyone to think. And they have convinced a large portion of the American population. Mostly Black Americans, to believe that because. TRUTH BE TOLD. Democrats like Obama WANT, and NEED Those Black Americans to remain UN-Educated, and lacking Knowledge to give them the wisdom to know the difference between Intentional Liberal Lies, and actual facts.

If you talk to ANY OBAMA follower. You can learn instantly. They honestly have been convinced to believe EVERYTHING any Democrat, or Obama says. And they are not Smart enough..due to poor education. To recognize how they have been, and will always be played for the fools by Obama, and the Democrats who WANT, and NEED them to remain UN-EDUCATED.
    That's just the way Democrats work. Take advantage of the poorly educated, and you can convince them of anything...if a DOLLAR is the reward for their Ignorance.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Anybody notice how it is ALWAYS from these people--- just let us take more from you!
    Then they take more to buy votes with !!!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

glockmail If we all stay quiet, and say nothing. That is exactly what the Democrat-Liberal, Obama types want everyone to think. And they have convinced a large portion of the American population. Mostly Black Americans, to believe that because. TRUTH BE TOLD. Democrats like Obama WANT, and NEED Those Black Americans to remain UN-Educated, and lacking Knowledge to give them the wisdom to know the difference between Intentional Liberal Lies, and actual facts.

If you talk to ANY OBAMA follower. You can learn instantly. They honestly have been convinced to believe EVERYTHING any Democrat, or Obama says. And they are not Smart enough..due to poor education. To recognize how they have been, and will always be played for the fools by Obama, and the Democrats who WANT, and NEED them to remain UN-EDUCATED.
    That's just the way Democrats work. Take advantage of the poorly educated, and you can convince them of anything...if a DOLLAR is the reward for their Ignorance.
    The fact is my friend that it is the Democrat Party that has a long history of racism against blacks. After they lost a 100 year battle to make basic civil rights the law of the nation they switch tactics of segregation and burning crosses to one much more insidious- and effective. Founding members of the KKK would be proud to see how today's Democrat Party has destroyed the black man through liberal social policy, welfare, public housing and failed public schools.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

The fact is my friend that it is the Democrat Party that has a long history of racism against blacks. After they lost a 100 year battle to make basic civil rights the law of the nation they switch tactics of segregation and burning crosses to one much more insidious- and effective. Founding members of the KKK would be proud to see how today's Democrat Party has destroyed the black man through liberal social policy, welfare, public housing and failed public schools.
    I think you missed the numbers culled through abortions?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I think you missed the numbers culled through abortions?
    "Liberal social policy".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

"Liberal social policy".
    Ok, barely. Seems more on welfare without checks, but point.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Ok, barely. Seems more on welfare without checks, but point.
    Not "barely"; "summary". If you want me to mention every nuance of the Democrat Party's 200-plus year-old War on Blacks I can do that, but it will take me several pages.

And I know that you know it anyway, Old Broad.
    Last edited by glockmail; 09-03-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Good to see RSR watching MSNBC. I know he is a faithful listener of Ed Schultz.
    I have never turned on MSNBC myself. Which is why I am happy that RSR keeps me updated.