Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I don't necessarily think that someone down on their luck is a failure; the other day when you brought the unemployment thing up I'm quite certain I expressed empathy with you. Even though for the most part I strongly disagreed with most of your posts right up to that point. That's basic humanity.

While you, as an adult have 'a reason' that you can understand for what happened, it's normal for most people to feel that you can and will find a way to make things work out for you. NOT, grind you up and dump you. That's what I meant about 'basic humanity.'

You asked me to 'watch how I define that.' I wasn't sure what you were alluding to, still am not. I probably would disagree with your thoughts on it.

However, I see a child fall off their bike, I run over and ask them if alright. I straiten up the bike, if they need a bandaid, I'll walk them home. When a family in the neighborhood had a death in the family, we help out. Yeah, I raised my children to have empathy and recognize that those hurt, through their own faults or whimsy, need help and encouragement.

I give to the charities I can afford, I volunteer in PADS center. That I don't believe in government programs and more effective local one, is a choice, not an excuse not to help.
    Kathianne,
    You did express concern for my plight. I am now working again. From what I see of your posts moderate is a word that could describe you. My vitrial is for the less thinking ones. More people like you would be wonderful.
    A chance for a new beginning, like a dawn of reconciliation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April15 View Post
    Kathianne,
    You did express concern for my plight. I am now working again. From what I see of your posts moderate is a word that could describe you. My vitrial is for the less thinking ones. More people like you would be wonderful.
    I'm happy for you. I like to think I'm moderate in my basic human standards, I was pretty strict as a parent. I understand someone doing their best and falling short of expectations. Overall, the 'humanity belief' has served me well.

I've loved and lost. I've had bling and been really down on my luck. I never have given up the hope that things will get better. That's the message I've tried to give to my kids, the kids I teach, my friends and myself.

That's why I was outraged by your callousness towards a human infant that was alive after an abortion. If I see an animal suffering, I'd give what aid I could or get someone more qualified to try to.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I'm happy for you. I like to think I'm moderate in my basic human standards, I was pretty strict as a parent. I understand someone doing their best and falling short of expectations. Overall, the 'humanity belief' has served me well.

I've loved and lost. I've had bling and been really down on my luck. I never have given up the hope that things will get better. That's the message I've tried to give to my kids, the kids I teach, my friends and myself.

That's why I was outraged by your callousness towards a human infant that was alive after an abortion. If I see an animal suffering, I'd give what aid I could or get someone more qualified to try to.
    'I was in a rather contrary mood, I didn't mean to come out sounding so callous, bitter, nasty, choose your own word.

Part of me was just wanting to bait RSR, but having read some of his posts, while we will probably not ever be on the same page, well he is not the smelliest poster around. Having read through some responses, I know I may have gone over the top.

I'll probably never be pro-life, but really believe that if an infant survives an abortion attempt, reasonable means to help them live or at least given a chance should be employed. I mean they did beat the odds so !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

'I was in a rather contrary mood, I didn't mean to come out sounding so callous, bitter, nasty, choose your own word.

Part of me was just wanting to bait RSR, but having read some of his posts, while we will probably not ever be on the same page, well he is not the smelliest poster around. Having read through some responses, I know I may have gone over the top.

I'll probably never be pro-life, but really believe that if an infant survives an abortion attempt, reasonable means to help them live or at least given a chance should be employed. I mean they did beat the odds so !
    With this April, please accept my apology for coming down on you over your comments

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    With this April, please accept my apology for coming down on you over your comments
    Accepted. But I don't think you came down very hard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Accepted. But I don't think you came down very hard.
    Thank you April.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I still say, Liberalism is a mental disorder..

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
    Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I still say, Liberalism is a mental disorder..

It is also a cancer that spreads thru your body

Ronald Reagan