Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Full Round table, Senator Ron Johnson
opening speech by RFK jr.

...for those who are interested.
or who don't already know everything.

https://rumble.com/v5g4eal-senator-r...ert-panel.html

participants include Jordan Peterson, Jillian Michaels, and Calley Means( Calley Means is the person interviewed in the fox news clip from the 1st post)

"Sen. Johnson and a panel of experts provide a foundational and historical understanding of the changes that have occurred over the last century within public sanitation, agriculture, food processing, and healthcare industries which impact the current state of national health."
There have been changes in every single facet of our lives just within the last 50 years, never mind an entire century. Penicillin is only 100 years old and people took the train.

Speaking of old, Phillip Morris manipulating the strength or lack thereof in its tobacco products was news 20 or more years ago. Phillip Morris diversifying once the product that built this country went out of fashion is a wise business move.

Aside from all the unhealthy junk they put in processed food to make it taste good while meeting all the self-indulgent crybabies' needs for instant gratification, I don't see what you are bitching about. If you want fresh, basic foods they are available. Just not convenient. The people who make up the market for all that junk food are every bit as guilty as the people supplying the market.

If they took all that junk food off the market in the best interest of people's health, you'd be bitching your freedom of choice was being trampled by a Big Brother government.

Sugar is addictive. People build their own dependency on it by choice. Those who still want it but not the guilt have created an entire market of fake sugar products so they can fool themselves some more. As stated in another thread, where there's a want/need, there're snake oil salesmen.

I mostly don't eat processed anything but there are times when it's that or nothing and I don't need some conspiracy theorists or bureaucrats deciding what's best for me.

It is not those of us who don't claim to know everything that are acting like we know something nobody else does