Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
OK Seriously,
Is YOUR PERSONAL VERSION of Life, Liberty, Property ...from last year your answer?
If so, no problem. Got it.
Just know, it's not well defined. And has no foundation... outside of the post Christian culture it sprung from.
Except for a Constitutional foundation that is.

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
Most Christians will come a lot closer to the same definitions than they would without Christianity.
...especially IF they're the types that actually follow though on their beliefs in all areas of life including politics.
You know, like conservative follow though on promoting & defending ALL of the constitution they love -cough-

& many Non-Christians already agree with many of the ideals and principals even if they don't necessarily want to live up to them themselves. they respect Jesus and the teachings of the Bible.
Many People who Cheat on their spouse will still say it's wrong, and have a natural disgust for some sexual practices.
Many Drinkers & Drug addict will agree that it's BETTER NOT to over drink/drug. and don't want their kids doing it.
Many people kinda get the idea that if everyone followed the 10 commandments & the the golden rule FROM THE BIBLE the world would be better off not worse. (even though they don't like the idea of "religion".
& As i posted elsewhere even many atheist now admit they'd RATHER live in a nation where the ideals of Human equality and freedoms promoted by the BIBLE/Christianity are codified in LAW rather than in Muslim or WOKE versions of secular gov't..

The problem is that it some people hear that last part and think I'm talking about Making and FORCING NEW religious laws on people. and can't think strait to understand that What I'm really talking about Using the Websters dictionary of 1828 for definitions and generally going back the U.S. laws of 1970-1980 and of course the constitution (to clean up those laws even farther).

https://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/liberty
I'm going to parrot Gunny here, you're kind of all over the place. Do I want laws with a biblical foundation? Maybe. It it great that atheists would like ideals based on the Bible/Christianity? Yes. Do I wish we had a society with a higher set of morality? Yes. Do I want to live in a theocracy? No. Can you mandate morality via definitions from 1828 and laws from 1970? No.

And FYI; your IF wasn't quite big enough up above. By orders of magnitude.