Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Religion is a racial issue? You dumbass.
    When a President says he is a Christian and vows to find a church by Easter ( 5 years ago and still hasn't ) him being a Muslim has nothing to do with racism it has all to do with his integrity , he is a liar and will even lie about religion
    Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Not that I expected anything different, but nevertheless incorrect. Obama is not the person shutting down the government and all its related services. CONGRESS has shut down everything by refusing to reach an agreement. Obama has not acted on anything.
    Once again, take out references to Obamacare and there will be a compromise.

Carry on anyway, though. I know you have to bitch and moan about something Obama related. The talking heads always need fuel for their diatribes.
    Ok i have seen you ridiculed here, unfairly it seemed until now, it doesn't take a lot of sense to see the Congress would not move on anything that Obama clearly said he would not sign, because doing so would put them in direct opposition to Obama can't let the good and will of the Citizens cause them to appear divided, at least the Republicans division is caused by two different veiws of how to get whats best for the citizens. This why the Democrats stay strong they stay true to Party damn the people the County fiscal responsibility ect ect.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    When a President says he is a Christian and vows to find a church by Easter ( 5 years ago and still hasn't ) him being a Muslim has nothing to do with racism it has all to do with his integrity , he is a liar and will even lie about religion
    Exactly. I don't care what religion he is, just be honest about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Exactly. I don't care what religion he is, just be honest about it.
    I know Democrats think There Faith and Politics are two separate things, but does God really excuse sin under the guise of Politics, while that sounds awfully convenient i think its for from the truth, You can't Champion for Gay Rights, Marriage, and Murdering Baby's and and assume that the same God you claim to Believe in will excuse you because your a Politician, just trying to get votes. Being a Politician affords you much more than anyone deserves, in this country, but it can't forgive sin.
    Christian Democrat has become an oxymoron

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Larrymc View Post
    I know Democrats think There Faith and Politics are two separate things, but does God really excuse sin under the guise of Politics, while that sounds awfully convenient i think its for from the truth, You can't Champion for Gay Rights, Marriage, and Murdering Baby's and and assume that the same God you claim to Believe in will excuse you because your a Politician, just trying to get votes. Being a Politician affords you much more than anyone deserves, in this country, but it can't forgive sin.

Larrymc. bingster can't help it. Obviously, other than intentionally trying to cause all kinds of hate, and discontent here. bingster lives a miserable, frustrating, mentally challenged life. And coming here is the only safety net of anonymity bingster has to Impress his otherwise sickening life.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !