Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Newsom

Yeah, I see his name popping up as a possible alternative. Also Michelle Obama for some bizarre reason - which is kind of weird, because she doesn't want it, and she's not smart enough even if she did.

I can't think of any possible democrat candidate at this point that might be viable to actually win. Honestly, it turns my stomach, but Hillary would be their best chance but I don't see that happening either.

This all would be insanely funny if not for the fact that we have no functioning president. The entire world now knows that.

If China was smart, they'd launch their Taiwan invasion tomorrow and try to wrap up by November.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Yeah, I see his name popping up as a possible alternative. Also Michelle Obama for some bizarre reason - which is kind of weird, because she doesn't want it, and she's not smart enough even if she did.

I can't think of any possible democrat candidate at this point that might be viable to actually win. Honestly, it turns my stomach, but Hillary would be their best chance but I don't see that happening either.

This all would be insanely funny if not for the fact that we have no functioning president. The entire world now knows that.

If China was smart, they'd launch their Taiwan invasion tomorrow and try to wrap up by November.

This is what I fear the most or some version of such.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

4. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    [/B]
    This is what I fear the most or some version of such.
    Yeah that's war. And possibly economic meltdown

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    They have an out. There's a clause for 'disability' in their nomination rules, and if they had an ounce of sense they'd utilize that to the fullest. They need to get a new candidate out there immediately. No one can argue that he isn't disabled in an alarming way.

This whole thing should scare the hell out of every single American. We currently have no elected leader for our country; we have unelected puppetmasters foisting their wishes upon us which is why we've seen the utter chaos and bizarre actions.

None of the manipulators behind the scenes are going to quietly give up their cushy and profitable positions without a fight. Jill is the worst offender. The man belongs in assisted living, not being flown around the world and giving speeches. He can't even read from a teleprompter anymore. It's very much elder abuse and while he's always been a dirtbag, no one deserves that and it defies basic human decency.
    Agreed. They have gotten away with pushing Joe out front while running everything on autopilot. That's fine and dandy until someone has to actually think. All the military contingencies they are using so far were already part of the system long before Joe. They just had to be implemented. An old say from the military is plans are awesome until the first round goes downrange and everything goes to shit. Then you have to think on your feet. If we have someone capable of such they've done a damned good job keeping him/her hidden.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Is anyone afraid of getting raped by their in-laws?