Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)

Default This Could NEVER Be A Problem

Literally millions entering the country with no vetting at all. Just so happens that many have chosen the past few years to not vaccinate their children because they know better.

Meanwhile polio and leprosy among other diseases are showing up in various sewer testing:

https://www.realclearinvestigations....n_1000817.html

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks fj1200, revelarts, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Gunny, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Literally millions entering the country with no vetting at all. Just so happens that many have chosen the past few years to not vaccinate their children because they know better.

Meanwhile polio and leprosy among other diseases are showing up in various sewer testing:

millions is crazy I think even many on the left see the problem now.

As far as polio goes
    More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus - AP News
    https://apnews.com/article/health-un...12acf27729f6a5
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

4. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)

I saw that Mexico was angry at Texas plans to arrest any illegals... imagine that, arresting law breakers.

Then another parade of billions walking this way as usual. And why? Because they can and they know that incompetence and idiots allow for it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

Not going to hold my breath waiting on anyone running for office this year to address this. Despite those that "know better", vaccines are and have been proven effective. I'm old enough to remember kids that had polio. Guess they were either pre-vaccine or their parents knew better. Not sure when they made it mandatory to have the vaccine to enter public school here, but it still is last I heard.

I'd chance the one in a billion side effects rather than sit permanently contorted in a wheelchair, if lucky enough that was all that happened. I seem to recall stories of polio victims existing in iron lungs. Not what I'd call having a life.

Something I found interesting in an unrelated article but the same "rule" could be applied here if the Herr Bidet and his merry band of hypocrites wanted:

A munitions shipment to Israel was approved by Biden, bypassing Congress, using the "emergency" and "of vital interest to the US and the security of its allies" clause (to which Tim Kaine cried all over the MSM about). Seems to me if they can use that clause to resupply Israel with arty rounds, they could certainly use it to deploy the US military to the international Southern US Border. Just a thought.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne, fj1200 thanked this post