Mock away!

I have ZERO sympathy for this guy. He refused to admit his guilt even though it was recorded in endless angles and his own 2 friends gave in as they knew the gig was up. Instead, Jussie decided to blame them and try to save his own ass. And then went on a lying spree. POS in my opinion.

---

Jussie Smollett Mercilessly Mocked Following Sentencing

Mass mockery came pouring in on convicted felon and hate crime hoaxer Jussie Smollett following Thursday’s court hearing, in which the disgraced actor was sentenced to 150 days in Cook County jail, 30 months of probation, as well ordered to pay restitution fees for faking a racist and homophobic hate crime against himself in January 2019.

Smollett had claimed he was physically attacked by two men wearing red hats who put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him, and shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, before eventually yelling, “This is MAGA country!” — referring to former President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan.

After the actor’s story — which sounded more like a scene from a television show in which the proverbial, cartoonish Republican character shows up — was found to be nothing more than a hoax, Judge James Linn sentenced Smollett on Thursday.

And social media users had a field day:

Turning Point USA Chief Creative Officer Benny Johnson shared a video clip from the 1999 film “Fight Club,” in which Smollett’s face is photoshopped onto actor Edward Norton, who is seen punching himself in the face.

Other Twitter users mocked Smollett’s reaction to his sentencing, in which the actor made a spectacle of himself, repeatedly shouting, “I am not suicidal, and I am innocent” as he was being hauled off to jail on Thursday.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ng-sentencing/

Jussie Smollett Says ‘I Am Not Suicidal’ at Least 8 Times After Jail Sentence

Jussie Smollett repeatedly insisted he was innocent and “not suicidal” after he was sentenced Thursday to 150 days in jail for lying to police about a racist and homophobic attack that the former Empire actor orchestrated himself.

“I am not suicidal,” Smollett told Cook County Judge James Linn when asked if he had any questions about the 30 months of felony probation, including 150 days in the county jail, that were pronounced as his penalty for the hate crime hoax.

The actor, who wore a plain black mask throughout the nearly 5-hour-long hearing, removed it for his response and turned his head toward the court audience as he repeated himself and raised his voice: “I am not suicidal. I am NOT suicidal. I am innocent, and I am not suicidal.”

Smollett continued:

If I did this, then it means I stuck my fist in the fears of black Americans in this country for over 400 years and the fears of the LGBTQ community. Your honor, I respect you and I respect the jury, but I did not do this, and I am not suicidal. And if anything happens to me when I go in there, I did not do it to myself, and you must all know that. I respect you, your honor. I respect your decision. Jail time [pause]. I am not suicidal.
Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...jail-sentence/