Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    Aaah yes, just like the second coming was to be within 100 A.D.

Matthew 23:36 (King James Version)

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Matthew 24:30-34 (King James Version)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
    Pagan

I think you misunderstood what I was driving at. I wasn't preaching the 2nd coming. I was saying that it is possible that with a single world government, and with a single currency, that people would be chipped. That would be very like what Revelation described.

I hope that I'm wrong but, it seems, as time goes on there is more talk in favor of a world government and now, with the uncertain economic times we are in, a single currency.

Compounding that is the trend towards using electronic currency instead of physical currency.

The technology that allows chipping people already exists.

It's not much of a stretch to put this all together and see what kind of world this would be with a single government that can keep track of its citizens by the use of implantable technology. A technology that would be necessary for common people to buy the things that they need, I should add.
    Last edited by KarlMarx; 10-15-2010 at 05:53 AM.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan