Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
Doesn't make any difference where jug head. You dodge my example to revel in irrelevant criticism. You're a fucking real winner mfm. I hope you enjoy going down in flames, because you've been owned like the little liberal, excuse making, spinning, lying craw dad you are about fifteen times from eternity in this thread.

Ya know what I see here mfm.... I see... "blah, blah, blah, rev wright gets a pass from me for being a racist because he's black... blah, blah, blah, but since you called him a racist for commenting on his racist rants, I'm going to call you a racist... blah, blah, blah, because I need to deflect away from rev wright because he can sink my messiah hussein's chances at the white house." That's exactly what's going on this thread mfm. Don't think people here aren't smart enough to figure it out you arrogant, liberal, boob.
I am not going down in flames by pointing out the profound prejudice of your "blacks are inherently more violent than whites" diatribe. That is a sick and hateful point of view and I will call you on it every time.