Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Doesn't make any difference where jug head. You dodge my example to revel in irrelevant criticism. You're a fucking real winner mfm. I hope you enjoy going down in flames, because you've been owned like the little liberal, excuse making, spinning, lying craw dad you are about fifteen times from eternity in this thread.

Ya know what I see here mfm.... I see... "blah, blah, blah, rev wright gets a pass from me for being a racist because he's black... blah, blah, blah, but since you called him a racist for commenting on his racist rants, I'm going to call you a racist... blah, blah, blah, because I need to deflect away from rev wright because he can sink my messiah hussein's chances at the white house." That's exactly what's going on this thread mfm. Don't think people here aren't smart enough to figure it out you arrogant, liberal, boob.
    I am not going down in flames by pointing out the profound prejudice of your "blacks are inherently more violent than whites" diatribe. That is a sick and hateful point of view and I will call you on it every time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    when are you going to apologize for calling me a kike, which is calling me a jewish nigger....

i didn't blithely dismiss anything, i gave you sound reasoning, you are free to reject logic.....

yurt. I apologized for calling you a kike.

yurt. the statement by TUCC was symbolic and spiritual. Reagan's statement was anything but. Reagan's commitment to Israel has the potential for real, costly and bloody consequences for America. TUCC's statement does not. I wonder why you give Reagan a free pass about Israel on commitments of substance whereas you pillory TUCC and Obama for commitments of symbolism and spirituality?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And by the way mfm... you with your pitch black hair and pitch black mustache, I don't believe for one second you have one iota of Irish in you, let alone HALF! No freagin' way.

my hair is brown, not black. And I am 1/4 Irish. My one grandmother came from Ireland. I have two grandmothers....And two grandfathers. I thought everyone did. But again, I suppose you might not... I suppose, given your intellect, your family tree might very well resemble a wreath!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manfrommaine View Post
    For you to just blithely dismiss Ronald Reagan's unconditional commitment to Israel - which was political and financial and military in nature and quite substantive overall, and get your undies in a bunch over the symbolic and spiritual commitment to African culture of a black church in Chicago is hypocritical in the extreme...and another example of the self righteous faux outrage that you use to attempt to disguise your own racism.
    Hmm, for starters, Reagan did not place Israel above the United States, call himself Israeli-American, or base his entire philosophy of life on Israel. He did not put silhouettes of Israel on White House stationery. He did not say "God Damn America". Etc. Symbols and words and where your heart is spiritually count more than politics, anyway, as they go to the character or lack thereof, of the man.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Hmm, for starters, Reagan did not place Israel above the United States, call himself Israeli-American, or base his entire philosophy of life on Israel. He did not put silhouettes of Israel on White House stationery. He did not say "God Damn America". Etc. Symbols and words and where your heart is spiritually count more than politics, anyway, as they go to the character or lack thereof, of the man.
    Obama certainly has never placed Africa above the United States...and Obama had strongly condemned the intemperate remarks of reverend Wright.

But go ahead Abbey...if you want to believe that Barack Obama cares more about Africa than America, go right ahead. You were never gonna vote for him anyway. If this gives you a better excuse, that's great.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yurt. I apologized for calling you a kike.

yurt. the statement by TUCC was symbolic and spiritual. Reagan's statement was anything but. Reagan's commitment to Israel has the potential for real, costly and bloody consequences for America. TUCC's statement does not. I wonder why you give Reagan a free pass about Israel on commitments of substance whereas you pillory TUCC and Obama for commitments of symbolism and spirituality?
    thank you.

1. i don't believe it is merely symbolism. it of course is wrapped up partly in so-called spirituality, however, i do not know the exact bounds of their non-negotiable commitment.

2. as i said before, apple and oranges with reagan, for he did not swear loyalty to israel above all else. his commitment was merely political, just like we are allies of britain, unlike obama who has pledged loyalty regardless to an entire continent, the motherland. why do you feel it necessary to mention only israel? further, if obama becomes president, one could argue that he will take this beyond any "symbolism" and so-called spirituality.

i see you mentioned to abby once again your insistence that if someone is not going to vote for obama, then they should not concern themselves with discussing him. nonsense and you know it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am not going down in flames by pointing out the profound prejudice of your "blacks are inherently more violent than whites" diatribe. That is a sick and hateful point of view and I will call you on it every time.
    Please do. Because if you don't, I will. I've proved it conclusively, over and over. You are the only here in denial of the facts. Deal with it.

my hair is brown, not black. And I am 1/4 Irish. My one grandmother came from Ireland. I have two grandmothers....And two grandfathers. I thought everyone did. But again, I suppose you might not... I suppose, given your intellect, your family tree might very well resemble a wreath!
    I still don't believe it. I believe the story is convenient for you to tell here, so you've made it up. And do you know why I believe that? Because as of late, you have displayed to me and everyone else here, you are capable of incredibly ignorant and deceptive behavior to further your agenda.
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 03-25-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Obama certainly has never placed Africa above the United States...and Obama had strongly condemned the intemperate remarks of reverend Wright.

But go ahead Abbey...if you want to believe that Barack Obama cares more about Africa than America, go right ahead. You were never gonna vote for him anyway. If this gives you a better excuse, that's great.
    His church and uncle racist preacher reverend wright put africa ahead of the "KKK of America," as he puts it, and hussein is STILL a MEMBER of that church. Now you excuse that away 'till the hogs come home, but the rest of us know hussein MUST be in agreement with the church and the racist preacher, otherwise he'd LEAVE THE CHURCH!

You're man is going down in flames mfm.... and I love it. It infuriates you to no end, because you've been acting like a complete jack ass here lately defending this racist church, the racist preacher, and the racist hussein.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    thank you.

1. i don't believe it is merely symbolism. it of course is wrapped up partly in so-called spirituality, however, i do not know the exact bounds of their non-negotiable commitment.

2. as i said before, apple and oranges with reagan, for he did not swear loyalty to israel above all else. his commitment was merely political, just like we are allies of britain, unlike obama who has pledged loyalty regardless to an entire continent, the motherland. why do you feel it necessary to mention only israel? further, if obama becomes president, one could argue that he will take this beyond any "symbolism" and so-called spirituality.

i see you mentioned to abby once again your insistence that if someone is not going to vote for obama, then they should not concern themselves with discussing him. nonsense and you know it.
    where does ANYONE in TUCC say that they swear loyalty to Africa ABOVE ALL ELSE... Do you honestly think that Obama has a greater degree of loyalty to the continent of Africa where his absent father was born than he does to the United States? Honestly????

and I have no problem with republicans talking about Obama's policy isues and how they differ with him. Spinning this guilt by association issue with his church into the be-all end-all most important fucking issue on the planet 24/7 is clearly just a rather shoddy ploy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please do. Because you don't, I will. I've proved it conclusively, over and over. You are the only here in denial of the facts. Deal with it.

I still don't believe it. I believe the story is convenient for you to tell here, so you've made it up. And do you know why I believe that? Because as of late, you have displayed to me and everyone else here, you are capable of incredibly ignorant and deceptive behavior to further your agenda.
    Im not even sure he remembers what his agenda is. The OP was about Obama dropping in the polls --and he is.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Im not even sure he remembers what his agenda is. The OP was about Obama dropping in the polls --and he is.
    Like a lead balloon... and mfm is furious... to the point of ludicrousness...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please do. Because if you don't, I will. I've proved it conclusively, over and over. You are the only here in denial of the facts. Deal with it.

1. you can SAY you proved anything you want...that does not make it true. You have proved that society causes violence in poor neighborhoos...you have NEVER provent that blacks are inherently more violent than other races and the only thing you HAVE proven by your constant fallacious logic is that you are a fucking racist yourself. period.

2. I really don't give a fuck whether you believe that my grandmother was from Ireland. really. I. personally don't believe you are anyone but a pimply faced teenager masquerading as a tough guy biker. Do you care about that belief of mine? I would imagine not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

where does ANYONE in TUCC say that they swear loyalty to Africa ABOVE ALL ELSE... Do you honestly think that Obama has a greater degree of loyalty to the continent of Africa where his absent father was born than he does to the United States? Honestly????

and I have no problem with republicans talking about Obama's policy isues and how they differ with him. Spinning this guilt by association issue with his church into the be-all end-all most important fucking issue on the planet 24/7 is clearly just a rather shoddy ploy.
    Unless one wishes to conclude that the people of TUCC are idiots, they don't have to add, ABOVE ALL ELSE, it's implied:

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

...We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about.

Gallup had Hillary leading Obama 49-41 on the 18th after the Wright sermons went viral.

Gallup has Obama leading Hillary 47-45 today.

Math hard for you???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. you can SAY you proved anything you want...that does not make it true. You have proved that society causes violence in poor neighborhoos...you have NEVER provent that blacks are inherently more violent than other races and the only thing you HAVE proven by your constant fallacious logic is that you are a fucking racist yourself. period.

2. I really don't give a fuck whether you believe that my grandmother was from Ireland. really. I. personally don't believe you are anyone but a pimply faced teenager masquerading as a tough guy biker. Do you care about that belief of mine? I would imagine not.
    Well fuck, fuck, fucking fuck... now we really got you pissed don't we....

I've proven that black people are far more violent than any other race. I believe this violence is born into them. This socio-blah, blah, blah, it's all whitey's fault mentality you excuse it away as is pure bull shit.

Now take a time out... you're losing it... even more so than you already have.

And here's who I hung out and rolled with Friday. The Vagos MC, Bordertown, NV. My Harley is the white one sitting directly in line with the door to Sidelines. Masquerade? I invite you to come and *masquerade* with me anytime you feel you're man enough.

Last edited by Pale Rider; 03-25-2008 at 05:57 PM.