PDA

View Full Version : Who is Laura Loomer? What to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theorist in Donald Trump'

Gunny
09-15-2024, 01:44 PM
USA Today

So Trump can't get himself in trouble enough with his own mouth. He's got a tag-along groupie for the MSM to pounce on:rolleyes:

Who is Laura Loomer? What to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theorist in Donald Trump's circle (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/who-is-laura-loomer-what-to-know-about-the-conspiracy-theorist-in-donald-trumps-circle/ar-AA1qAj3K?ocid=BingNewsSerp)

revelarts
09-15-2024, 05:48 PM
Another attempted smear job.
Loomers an outspoken conservative who's burned liberals & dems in the recent past.

911 inside job? More people left & right think it's a true than some suspect. Especially the younger crowds.
If you want everyone on the same page there your going to lose more votes & support by making that a test.

As far as her racist comments go "white house smelling of curry..." etc. . Well I've been told that America's not really racist or only those on the left are racist. Soo mmhmm.

Gunny
09-15-2024, 06:14 PM
Another attempted smear job.
Loomers an outspoken conservative who's burned liberals & dems in the recent past.

911 inside job? More people left & right think it's a true than some suspect. Especially the younger crowds.
If you want everyone on the same page there your going to lose more votes & support by making that a test.

As far as her racist comments go "white house smelling of curry..." etc. . Well I've been told that America's not really racist or only those on the left are racist. Soo mmhmm.

When this is what she has to say:

Loomer drew widespread condemnation from Republicans and Democrats alike last week for posting on social media that the White House “will smell like curry & White House speeches will be facilitated via a call center” if Harris wins the presidential election.

How often do you see me call anyone racist? I generally don't because the left has destroyed any real meaning to it. Using the "words mean things" definitions, what she posted is divisive/alienating and definitely racist. Trump has enough issues without having such a dingbat anywhere near him.

'I don't like those comments': Vance responds to Laura Loomer's attack on Harris' Indian heritage (nbcnews.com) (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/vance-laura-loomer-comments-kamala-curry-haitian-migrants-pets-rcna171139)

revelarts
09-15-2024, 09:17 PM
When this is what she has to say:

How often do you see me call anyone racist? I generally don't because the left has destroyed any real meaning to it. Using the "words mean things" definitions, what she posted is divisive/alienating and definitely racist. Trump has enough issues without having such a dingbat anywhere near him.

'I don't like those comments': Vance responds to Laura Loomer's attack on Harris' Indian heritage (nbcnews.com) (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/vance-laura-loomer-comments-kamala-curry-haitian-migrants-pets-rcna171139)

I dont call many folks racist either but ,yes, you didn't catch the sarcasm in my statement about that part of her actions.
Yes, those comments were stupidly racial.
But sadly that type of thing not out of character for several of the people that have supported Trump or even been in his administration.
Steve Bannon comes to mind.

fj1200
09-16-2024, 08:53 AM
A buffoon seeks buffoonery.