PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Fauci recovering from West Nile virus

Gunny
08-25-2024, 12:35 PM
All I can offer Fauci is WEST NILE-INNOVATOR® | Zoetis US (https://www.zoetisus.com/products/equine/west-nile-equine-vaccine-for-horses?msclkid=7083403d210b1115c4a526f64a139dc9&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ZOET_40020_70429_Microsoft_Search_Equ ine_Brand_Product_Vaccines&utm_term=west%20nile%20vaccine&utm_content=Equine_Brand_Product_Vaccines_West%20N ile-Innovator) :halo9:

Anthony Fauci: US Covid chief hospitalised with West Nile virus (bbc.com) (https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6280kxvxpro)

Black Diamond
08-25-2024, 01:03 PM
Mosquitos didn't wear their masks??

Gunny
08-25-2024, 01:32 PM
Mosquitos didn't wear their masks??It appears Dr Vax was remiss in getting his :)

revelarts
08-25-2024, 11:49 PM
Look, if all the OTHER PEOPLE had just taken their West Nile Vaccine, like they were supposed to, then HE wouldn't have gotten it for sure! :mad::mad::mad:

Gunny
08-26-2024, 07:08 PM
Look, if all the OTHER PEOPLE had just taken their West Nile Vaccine, like they were supposed to, then HE wouldn't have gotten it for sure! :mad::mad::mad:West Nile Virus is carried by mosquitos, not people:slap:

Now if you're saying the mosquitos didn't get their vaccinations and wear their teeny tiny little masks, you might have a point :laugh:

revelarts
08-27-2024, 11:40 AM
West Nile Virus is carried by mosquitos, not people:slap:
Now if you're saying the mosquitos didn't get their vaccinations and wear their teeny tiny little masks, you might have a point :laugh:

um, Gunny look, the govt says anyone can get it and spread it, would you drink from a glass that Fauci just drank out of... hmmmm?
I dont think so!! Plus recent studies show that mosquitoes can't bite through properly fitted mask.
Better safe than sorry, So dont be an idiot wear your mask!! & just get up to date on your vaccinations, it may not be for THAT virus, but it's better than nothing.

BTW Why are you spreading misinformation? Do you want people to die?
Every man, women, child, animal & plant should be waring mask and getting vaccines against the west nile virus.
If not they should STAY HOME! or maybe go to jail. And not get medical care. As long as they stay away from the rest of us.
:mad::mad::mad:

Black Diamond
08-27-2024, 03:19 PM
um, Gunny look, the govt says anyone can get it and spread it, would you drink from a glass that Fauci just drank out of... hmmmm?
I dont think so!! Plus recent studies show that mosquitoes can't bite through properly fitted mask.
Better safe than sorry, So dont be an idiot wear your mask!! & just get up to date on your vaccinations, it may not be for THAT virus, but it's better than nothing.

Every man, women, child, animal & plant should be waring mask and getting vaccines against the west nile virus.
If not they should STAY HOME! or maybe go to jail. And not get medical care. As long as they stay away from the rest of us.
:laugh:

Gunny
08-27-2024, 04:41 PM

I try very hard to not wish ill on anyone. I'll cut the thought in half before it ever gets going.

On the other hand, far be it from me not to point out that it wasn't just a mosquito that bit Fauci in the ass. Karma got itself its fair share.

I NEVER drink after anyone, nor will I drink or eat anything I don't know where it comes from. That includes neighbors with iced tea:poke:

But I AM smart enough to wear skeeter repellant :)