PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Herridge Investigation Reveals Retaliation

Kathianne
08-13-2024, 09:10 AM
Against border agents trying to follow the law.

https://x.com/C__Herridge?t=z6UJLuQZnvMVGUqDFdrLPw&s=09

Gunny
08-13-2024, 11:22 AM
Against border agents trying to follow the law.

https://x.com/C__Herridge?t=z6UJLuQZnvMVGUqDFdrLPw&s=09More Federal government crap. The only part of the Federal government that appreciates whistleblowers are politicians trying to make a name from them. Within the government? NOBODY likes a stool pigeon and there WILL be retaliation by the establishment side from top to bottom. It's unlawful and there's a whole spiel as to why, but in the end: this guy's a rat.

Held to a higher standard. Reassigned to a slow track job. Put under a microscope. Labeled. Everybody and their brother enlisted to go after your integrity and your story. I wouldn't put it past some to try setting the person up to destroy their career.

I'm not discussing the right or wrong, just what is. Don't rock the boat or you could end up overboard.

Kathianne
08-13-2024, 11:24 AM
Punch back twice as hard, in court:

https://www.maynardnexsen.com/publication-unanimous-supreme-court-bolsters-whistleblower-claims#:~:text=On%20February%208%2C%202024%2C%20th e,part%20of%20a%20company%20reorganization.

Gunny
08-13-2024, 11:50 AM
Punch back twice as hard, in court:

https://www.maynardnexsen.com/publication-unanimous-supreme-court-bolsters-whistleblower-claims#:~:text=On%20February%208%2C%202024%2C%20th e,part%20of%20a%20company%20reorganization.

Of course they have legal recourse for anything they can prove. Always have as far as I know. Deck is stacked against them.

Social gatherings that don't include said person. People talk. You know who to associate with and who not to associate with if you want to keep your job/get ahead and nothing is every specifically said. It's up to the individual if what they feel they have to tell is worth it.

My opinion is both biased and conflicting on the issue. It should be to everyone. There's right and wrong/legal-illegal and there's violating trust. Guess it depends on the situation.

Kathianne
08-13-2024, 12:07 PM
Of course they have legal recourse for anything they can prove. Always have as far as I know. Deck is stacked against them.

Social gatherings that don't include said person. People talk. You know who to associate with and who not to associate with if you want to keep your job/get ahead and nothing is every specifically said. It's up to the individual if what they feel they have to tell is worth it.

My opinion is both biased and conflicting on the issue. It should be to everyone. There's right and wrong/legal-illegal and there's violating trust. Guess it depends on the situation.

These folks were punished for doing their jobs as proscribed by law.

Gunny
08-13-2024, 12:54 PM
These folks were punished for doing their jobs as proscribed by law.I'm apparently not as altruistic as the argument you are making. I know of no one that reports all violations of all orders/laws. They report the ones they decide to.

Kathianne
08-13-2024, 02:46 PM
I'm apparently not as altruistic as the argument you are making. I know of no one that reports all violations of all orders/laws. They report the ones they decide to.

In this case the law was to create DNA database for us use. Like those dudes raping and beating women all over. No global DNA base.

Gunny
08-13-2024, 08:51 PM
In this case the law was to create DNA database for us use. Like those dudes raping and beating women all over. No global DNA base. There is a universal (USA) government DNA database.

Now before I get shot, the Government has my DNA. No option given. So my only dog in the fight as I can see where such in the hands of the wrong people would not work to the benefit of the people. To that I will point out we sure do spend a lot of time caveating with "in the hands of the wrong people" as a possible danger.

Kathianne
08-13-2024, 09:25 PM
There is a universal (USA) government DNA database.

Now before I get shot, the Government has my DNA. No option given. So my only dog in the fight as I can see where such in the hands of the wrong people would not work to the benefit of the people. To that I will point out we sure do spend a lot of time caveating with "in the hands of the wrong people" as a possible danger.

My understanding of military DNA can only be used in case of death.

Now if you get arrested and the have warrant, they can get it and it will pop up for searches.

Now in the case we're addressing, it's for aliens entering US. We do not have access to DNA from all the countries and in any case, they could lie about country of originn.

SassyLady
08-13-2024, 11:46 PM
It's my understanding that this law was not adhered to under the Biden/Harris administration. These guys just reported that the law wasn't being followed and then their lives were destroyed.

Gunny might call them ratS but I say they are legally supposed to report laws being broken.