PDA

View Full Version : Why Electing Malevolent Politicians Can End The Country As We Know It

Kathianne
08-12-2024, 10:40 AM
It's been happening in the open since 2008, under the radar since at least 1996. Here's where it leads, though I grand that many of those currently the loudest can rightly be referred to as Chicken Littles, but even a broken clock...

To really understand the arguments go and click included links.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/08/12/the-establishment-are-fighting-like-cornered-rats-n3793013

The Establishment Are Fighting Like Cornered RatsDavid Strom 8:00 AM | August 12, 2024

AP Photo/Alex Brandon
Make no mistake, there is nothing "joyful" about the weird campaign that the Democrats, the MSM, the Deep State, and the transnational elites are running against Donald Trump and J.D. Vance.

Sure, they are making a movie that sure looks like it's joyful and confident, but for months the Establishment has been panicked and that panic hasn't receded.

It's not that they are doomed--quite the opposite, these evil people have a reasonable chance of victory.

It's that the stakes have never been so high for them. In their eyes, it is for all the marbles, and we should see the election in exactly that way too because it IS for all the marbles. If the last 4 years (or really 8) have taught us anything, it's that the Democrats will stop at nothing to put Donald Trump, and by extension, all the rest of us, in our place. And that place is to be happy and compliant slaves to the regime.

If that sounds extreme, I assure you it is not. All you need to do is look to the United Kingdom to see how quickly a liberal democracy can abandon freedom. Canada is there as well. The Labour government isn't just arresting people for posts on Facebook and Twitter--they are putting people away for YEARS after show trials.

More than that, the government is warning Americans and other foreigners that they will work to extradite us to the UK for saying the wrong things, and both the media and government figures are musing about trying to jail Elon Musk.

No, I am not kidding.

Here in the United States, you may think to yourself, "At least we have the First Amendment, right?"

Yeah, well, think again.

We all know about the Twitter Files, but honestly, that is the tip of the iceberg. This week we learned that the Biden Administration put Tulsi Gabbard on the terrorist watch list and has been following her and harassing her when she travels.

The Biden administration isn't even trying to deny it, and the Air Marshal's union is angry that they are being used in this fashion. It is apparently common knowledge that Trump supporters are targeted for harassment when they travel, as a TSA agent explained to Gabbard when she asked why she was being targeted for special searches at airports.

We've all seen the massive brainwashing campaign going on in the presidential campaign and the push to redefine Biden, Harris, J.D. Vance, and even Trump to a certain extent. Up is down, black is white, the entire Establishment is unburdened by the reality of what has been.

We are drinking from a firehose of disinformation, seeing the FBI and Secret Service heads commit perjury before Congress, and memory hole the attempted assassination of Trump (ONE PRESS CONFERENCE in a month on it!). The blackout in the media of almost all information regarding the events of July 13th, and of course, Big Tech's efforts to memory hole the murder of an American and the wounding of three others, including Donald Trump.

This brings us to the nasty suspicions that are unavoidable about those events themselves. Is there any sane American who doesn't at least suspect that Trump's security was rather "special" that day? The sheer number of coincidental security flaws and holes strain credibility.

To the breaking point. It is obvious that, at the very least, the people in charge of Trump's security were rather lax to the point of malfeasance. As the presidential candidate for one of the major parties, his security was supposed to be comparable to the President of the United States, and clearly it was the opposite.

We all know that.

Interim Secret Service Director Ron Rowe--the man who was in charge of ensuring Trump's safety and now is in charge of the investigation--explains the failures:

A failure of imagination? Huh.

That is quite the failure because not only did the Secret Service and the FBI know that Iran was plotting an assassination attempt, they actually were tracking an Iranian agent who THEY LET INTO THE COUNTY ON A SPECIAL PERMIT who was trying to hire hit men to kill Trump.

Huh. They arrested him on July 12th. After he had spent months in the country arranging for Trump to be killed.

Odd that.

Do I know that the Biden Administration wanted Trump killed? Of course I don't. Do I suspect it? The preponderance of the evidence suggests that it is so.

Before you call me a conspiracy theorist ask yourself: if this chain of events happened in almost any other country wouldn't you suspect that the regime was trying to have their chief political rival and leader in the polls killed?

Of course you would. The only reason you doubt that this is happening here is because we think "This is America, and we don't do that."

Yeah, well, a lot of things we "don't do" are being done right now. The lawfare against Trump. Multiple states trying to take him off the ballot. The gag orders against Trump. Four trials were scheduled during the campaign.

And every damn person in the Establishment screaming that Trump must be stopped at any cost because he is "an existential threat."

The 1984esque brainwashing campaign for Kamala Harris is just an extension of this. Her record has been wiped. The media repeat her talking points robotically. They are applauding her NOT talking to the media as a smart strategy.

Trump IS an existential threat to their power, and they are panicked. They are using every bit of energy and prestige they have to win this election.

And they are preparing to cheat.

Can we defeat the combined efforts of the Establishment? Especially when they are fighting with the ferocity of cornered rats?

I don't know, to be honest, but I think so. It will take winning beyond the margin of fraud. So don't pay attention to their operation demoralize; put your head down, work your ass off, bring everybody you know to the polls, and pray.

revelarts
08-25-2024, 05:53 PM
It's been happening in the open since 2008, under the radar since at least 1996. Here's where it leads, though I grand that many of those currently the loudest can rightly be referred to as Chicken Littles, but even a broken clock...

To really understand the arguments go and click included links.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/08/12/the-establishment-are-fighting-like-cornered-rats-n3793013

Tulsi Gabbard just confirmed the Biden Harris regime STILL has her on a federal watchlist
SSSS on a plane ticket means you’re required to have Secondary Screening by TSA
This is ABSURD. We’re putting MILLIONS of unvetted migrants on planes across the country, but TULSI is who we’re worried about?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GV2h0UwaMAAR6V5?format=jpg&name=small

Btw can someone point me to the unbroken clocks who've been right more than twice a day on these issues?

Seems most people thought the spying on citizens, TSA, Homeland security, the patriot act even torture(by any other name) etc etc were "needed" and would only be used against the "bad guys" and the "there would be no country!" if the govt didn't have all the "tools".

Seems all the other clocks were never right.

Gunny
08-26-2024, 07:13 PM
Tulsi Gabbard just endorsed Trump. Meltdowns to follow :laugh:

I completely agree this has been going on in earnest since Clinton and the 90s. I've been beating that drum every election. I'm guessing at this point it is going to have to happen to get some hard heads to accept it.