PDA

View Full Version : Iran vows revenge after Hamas leader assassinated in Tehran

Gunny
07-31-2024, 06:30 PM
Iran has threatened “harsh punishment” for Israel, which it says was responsible for assassinating Hamas’s leader on Wednesday.
Israel has not commented directly on the strike which killed Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran early on Wednesday.

I'd call striking Tehran an escalation.

Iran vows revenge after Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh killed (bbc.com) (https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6p2ydk7er1o)

Black Diamond
07-31-2024, 06:39 PM
Maybe Israel wants to finish this before the results of our election.

Gunny
07-31-2024, 06:50 PM
Maybe Israel wants to finish this before the results of our election.

Retaliatory strike. They didn't throw the first punch. Maybe Hezbollah, Hamas and/or the Houthis want to get their shots in while they can being as their evil asses have managed to add to the division in this country. The Dems aren't doing anything but going whichever way the wind blows.

They know the writing's on the wall if Trump is reelected.

Black Diamond
07-31-2024, 07:47 PM
Retaliatory strike. They didn't throw the first punch. Maybe Hezbollah, Hamas and/or the Houthis want to get their shots in while they can being as their evil asses have managed to add to the division in this country. The Dems aren't doing anything but going whichever way the wind blows.

They know the writing's on the wall if Trump is reelected.

I agree it's retaliatory. And I'll say it again. Thd usa never had to negotiate with bin laden and al qaeda.

Gunny
07-31-2024, 07:56 PM
I agree it's retaliatory. And I'll say it again. Thd usa never had to negotiate with bin laden and al qaeda.Well. I'm sure going through some serious dental work for some shithead fanatical genocidal maniac to go and blow everything all to Hell. That would be most annoying.

Black Diamond
07-31-2024, 08:00 PM
Oh and back to my point. Israel may be afraid kamala won't allow them to retaliate.

Gunny
07-31-2024, 08:10 PM
Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Falls Down After Loud Popping Noises | Babylon Bee (https://babylonbee.com/news/hamas-leader-ismail-haniyeh-falls-down-after-loud-popping-noises)

Gunny
07-31-2024, 08:13 PM
Oh and back to my point. Israel may be afraid kamala won't allow them to retaliate.I think what Israel is worried about is where to get supplies. I don't think for a minute they aren't going to do what they set out to.

In the meantime, whoever is pulling strings on the left to make two idiots talk might want to figure just what they're going to do if it DOES escalate into war with Iran.