PDA

View Full Version : Does Kamala Harris get Biden’s delegates? Answering all your questions about what com

Gunny
07-22-2024, 09:40 AM
NBC

Does Kamala Harris get Biden’s delegates? Answering all your questions about what comes next (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/does-kamala-harris-get-biden-s-delegates-answering-all-your-questions-about-what-comes-next/ar-BB1qqhjf?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4cb619104bf1461daac2cf2f1465c501&ei=19)

Gunny
07-23-2024, 10:16 AM
Apparently the answer is yes. That anyone can support that empty-headed, cackling fool is beyond the pale. That's like purposefully choosing someone dumber than Biden.

Here's a conspiracy theory for ya @revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760):

The prog/woke tools that have been pulling Biden's strings and making his mouth barely move, now done with him, need someone younger and more alive physically, but just as braindead to continue its destruction of the US and its society. Could be they just threw him to wolves in the Trump debate and let the people get rid of what has obviously become an albatross, with a willing tool waiting in the wings.

Lest we forget, despite her goof cackling, she has been part of the charade that is Joe Biden.

What's annoying the most is the dipstick Republican't's can't leave well enough alone and let the left show itself for what it is. The House ahs to get in on the act calling for this or that. STFU. The best the Republican't's have had it was the couple of weeks they just kept their yaps shut.

Kathianne
07-23-2024, 10:25 AM
NBC

Does Kamala Harris get Biden’s delegates? Answering all your questions about what comes next (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/does-kamala-harris-get-biden-s-delegates-answering-all-your-questions-about-what-comes-next/ar-BB1qqhjf?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4cb619104bf1461daac2cf2f1465c501&ei=19)

My understanding is that the delegates can go with her, but until the vote, they can certainly change their minds. Of course, that means someone else would need to jump in.

Gunny
07-23-2024, 11:03 AM
My understanding is that the delegates can go with her, but until the vote, they can certainly change their minds. Of course, that means someone else would need to jump in.

Last I saw she had enough support to secure the nomination. Wonder if a Trump Harris debate is better than a Trump Biden one? No telling with him, but I'd do the same with her he did with Joe. Let her bury herself.

Kathianne
07-23-2024, 11:27 AM
Last I saw she had enough support to secure the nomination. Wonder if a Trump Harris debate is better than a Trump Biden one? No telling with him, but I'd do the same with her he did with Joe. Let her bury herself.

UNLESS, the delegates choose someone else that decides to enter. I think the party squashed Manchin and likely anyone else. Then it's all moot. She's the only one who can get the Biden/Harris $$$.

Gunny
07-23-2024, 11:34 AM
UNLESS, the delegates choose someone else that decides to enter. I think the party squashed Manchin and likely anyone else. Then it's all moot. She's the only one who can get the Biden/Harris $$$.

The Democratic Party needs a name change. Democracy has nothing to do with it.

Black Diamond
07-23-2024, 02:41 PM

Agreed his 180 reversal.