PDA

View Full Version : The Democrats Got What They Wanted. It Won't Help Them Win | Opinion

Gunny
07-21-2024, 07:39 PM
The Democrats Got What They Wanted. It Won't Help Them Win | Opinion (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-democrats-got-what-they-wanted-it-won-t-help-them-win-opinion/ar-BB1qnqT1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=380a36a3aea34f9b8af978f422a7b394&ei=20)

fj1200
07-25-2024, 03:41 PM
IIRC the rationale was more about the down-party races than winning POTUS. If they just want to elevate a hard-left person with all the outward characteristics of diversity with little regard to actually winning then... success. I think winning POTUS at this point is just gravy for them.

Kathianne
07-25-2024, 05:22 PM
IIRC the rationale was more about the down-party races than winning POTUS. If they just want to elevate a hard-left person with all the outward characteristics of diversity with little regard to actually winning then... success. I think winning POTUS at this point is just gravy for them.

I agree. I think the goal was to stop the bleeding. Hopefully Kamala will wear out her welcome quickly.