PDA

View Full Version : 5 notable moments from Biden’s interview with NBC’s Lester Holt

Gunny
07-16-2024, 11:52 AM
FYI. Nothing new really. No mention of Biden's conduct during the interview. I didn't watch it. My knee-jerk reaction is staged.

5 takeaways from Joe Biden's interview with NBC's Lester Holt (thehill.com) (https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4774224-joe-biden-lester-holt-interview/)

Black Diamond
07-16-2024, 12:02 PM
Yeah holt will be in bed with Biden just like he was with Hillary

Black Diamond
07-16-2024, 03:36 PM
Yeah holt will be in bed with Biden just like he was with Hillary

Gunny. Looks like i may have misjudged. based on some of the clips i have seen, it's different from what i thought

Gunny
07-16-2024, 04:59 PM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30). Looks like i may have misjudged. based on some of the clips i have seen, it's different from what i thoughtI agree it's different. Appears every effort was made to ensure it appeared spontaneous rather than staged. As opposed to Biden live, or minimal effort in Joe's appearance.

My first take was his responses don't sound like Joe Biden responses. Holt is a safe bet for the Dems. He's proven their guy.

None of this is erasing the past 3 1/2 years of Joe stumbling around with both his mouth and legs. Turning to speak or shake hands with nonexistent people. Not the mention. I stated early on, Joe is no peach, but his policies are more radical than he was before his Presidency.

Black Diamond
07-16-2024, 05:14 PM
I agree it's different. Appears every effort was made to ensure it appeared spontaneous rather than staged. As opposed to Biden live, or minimal effort in Joe's appearance.

My first take was his responses don't sound like Joe Biden responses. Holt is a safe bet for the Dems. He's proven their guy.

None of this is erasing the past 3 1/2 years of Joe stumbling around with both his mouth and legs. Turning to speak or shake hands with nonexistent people. Not the mention. I stated early on, Joe is no peach, but his policies are more radical than he was before his Presidency.

It's looking like from clips I've seen Biden doubled down on his rhetoric against Trump and attacked holt and the media in general for not concentrating on trumps supposed lies instead of the fact Biden looked like an alzheimers patient during the debate.

Gunny
07-16-2024, 05:25 PM
It's looking like from clips I've seen Biden doubled down on his rhetoric against Trump and attacked holt and the media in general for not concentrating on trumps supposed lies instead of the fact Biden looked like an alzheimers patient during the debate.

Sure. Got to play the hand you're dealt. Especially if you're the dealer:laugh: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Look at what Trump has done and is doing. He's been denying polls and media reports his whole time in office. Not looking for that to change.

I stated when this first happened words to the effect the Dems and MSM would be in disarray until they found something new to latch onto. As far as this goes?

Let Biden talk. Bad topic due to bad timing and current events and nothing new. That's all he's got.

Black Diamond
07-16-2024, 05:37 PM
Sure. Got to play the hand you're dealt. Especially if you're the dealer:laugh: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Look at what Trump has done and is doing. He's been denying polls and media reports his whole time in office. Not looking for that to change.

I stated when this first happened words to the effect the Dems and MSM would be in disarray until they found something new to latch onto. As far as this goes?

Let Biden talk. Bad topic due to bad timing and current events and nothing new. That's all he's got.

If his only option is to double down on trump being a threat to democracy then he's screwed. In addition to all his other rhetoric : bloodbath, fine nazis, dictator, etc

Gunny
07-16-2024, 05:43 PM
If his only option is to double down on trump being a threat to democracy then he's screwed. In addition to all his other rhetoric : bloodbath, fine nazis, dictator, etcI posted another thread about Biden campaigning. It states they had to scrub out all the hate rhetoric. Makes one wonder just what is it a Dem has to say without it:laugh: