PDA

View Full Version : Well, That Was Fun (NOT)

Gunny
07-15-2024, 12:20 PM
Just moved. What a nightmare. Seems as good a time as any to point out I'm too old for this shit:laugh:

Good thing my daughter and SIL are geeks and get paid for it. They sure as Hell don't have a future in logistics, planning, manpower management or manual labor. I have been running my ass off for 3 straight days. Blew up the fitbit. I was getting badges right and left:laugh:

So now we reside in a subdivision out in the county halfway to Castroville best I can tell. Can look and tell everything's coming this way so it'll be a traffic nightmare sooner or later. Meantime, there's one stop -n- rob to go shopping at, or drive back to San Antonio.

The coolest thing I see is there's a pool where my old ass will be at giving the brats something to talk about:laugh:

Kathianne
07-15-2024, 12:24 PM
Just moved. What a nightmare. Seems as good a time as any to point out I'm too old for this shit:laugh:

Good thing my daughter and SIL are geeks and get paid for it. They sure as Hell don't have a future in logistics, planning, manpower management or manual labor. I have been running my ass off for 3 straight days. Blew up the fitbit. I was getting badges right and left:laugh:

So now we reside in a subdivision out in the county halfway to Castroville best I can tell. Can look and tell everything's coming this way so it'll be a traffic nightmare sooner or later. Meantime, there's one stop -n- rob to go shopping at, or drive back to San Antonio.

The coolest thing I see is there's a pool where my old ass will be at giving the brats something to talk about:laugh:

I forgot you got a fitbit. I'm so pissed google took it over. They shut down the PC app, which I used daily.

Down the road I'm going for a Garmin and its connect app.

Kathianne
07-15-2024, 12:25 PM
I forgot you got a fitbit. I'm so pissed google took it over. They shut down the PC app, which I used daily.

Down the road I'm going for a Garmin and its connect app.

I hope you enjoy the new digs, especially the pool! Fitbit counts swimming!

Gunny
07-15-2024, 12:28 PM

Down the road I'm going for a Garmin and its connect app.They keep prompting me to switch to Google and I have not. If and when it quits working, I'll decide then if I want to add myself to the conglomerate.

Gunny
07-15-2024, 12:31 PM
I hope you enjoy the new digs, especially the pool! Fitbit counts swimming!They were counting all kinds of crap. I got "sports" time (never saw that before) several times while moving. Close to 30k steps per day and what killed the most? Upwards of 80 flights of stairs per day.

Bonus is it seems to have beat whatever was wrong with my leg right out of it:laugh:

Kathianne
07-15-2024, 12:42 PM
They were counting all kinds of crap. I got "sports" time (never saw that before) several times while moving. Close to 30k steps per day and what killed the most? Upwards of 80 flights of stairs per day.

Bonus is it seems to have beat whatever was wrong with my leg right out of it:laugh:

Yep, i really like the counts. I hate google!