PDA

View Full Version : China Sends Most Warplanes Ever Across Key Line With Taiwan

Gunny
07-11-2024, 11:13 AM
Guess China's been reading the US's MSM regarding who's in charge:rolleyes:

China Sends Most Warplanes Ever Across Key Line With Taiwan (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-sends-most-warplanes-ever-across-key-line-with-taiwan/ar-BB1pMqmd?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=527bcfa608ad409285904d1e69f72db3&ei=29)

Black Diamond
07-11-2024, 11:42 AM
I am guessing they did it after biden's bedtime.

Black Diamond
07-11-2024, 12:22 PM
I wonder if they'll try to take Taiwan before January.

Kathianne
07-11-2024, 12:32 PM
I wonder if they'll try to take Taiwan before January.

One of my concers.

Gunny
07-11-2024, 06:22 PM
I wonder if they'll try to take Taiwan before January.I think maybe not. Would be too much of a gamble. As I have stated before, the US military has a plan and some backups in place on autopilot.

China would be chancing it dragging out past Jan and a new President. Now, supposing Joe gets reelected I could see China attacking after January. Four years to do what it wants with only Harris as a backup plan.

Black Diamond
07-12-2024, 08:57 AM
I think maybe not. Would be too much of a gamble. As I have stated before, the US military has a plan and some backups in place on autopilot.

China would be chancing it dragging out past Jan and a new President. Now, supposing Joe gets reelected I could see China attacking after January. Four years to do what it wants with only Harris as a backup plan.

I keep forgetting to ask you about that. They can act automatically without potus approval?

Gunny
07-13-2024, 10:36 AM
I keep forgetting to ask you about that. They can act automatically without potus approval?Simple answer? Who's been making decisions the past 4 years?

The military has contingency plans for everything, especially most-likely scenarios. Still takes a political stooge to put them into play. Recall a couple of years ago I questioned Lloyd Austin dictating doctrine to the MSM? I suspect even moreso now that the cat is out of the bag he was told to do so in lieu of letting the bobblehead get in the MSM and screw it all up. With good reason, obviously.

Now I could be wrong BUT ... everything I have seen leads to nothing but the biggest fraud in US history being perpetrated on the people by leftist government who will do any and everything to take and hold power. Starting with Biden not even campaigning for election and winning. It would have exposed him then, as it has now.

To your original question: As far as I know, only a submarine commander without communications can make his own call. I'm merely pointing out the military planning is there. JCS presents to the President (meaning this bobblehead's cabinet) its recommendations and he makes the call. The US military, by design, cannot make its own call.