PDA

View Full Version : Could a cataclysmic event rescue biden and the dems?

Black Diamond
06-30-2024, 07:26 PM
Attacks, mass shootings, etc

Kathianne
06-30-2024, 07:32 PM
Attacks, mass shootings, etc

No. We're at the mercy of whom ever is pulling the strings right now. Every part of Government is untrustworthy.

revelarts
06-30-2024, 08:26 PM
No. We're at the mercy of whom ever is pulling the strings right now. Every part of Government is untrustworthy.

"whom ever is pulling the strings".?!

I'm not into conspiracy theories so could you be more specific lady? Some links please.
BTW, why do you hate America? "Every part of Government is untrustworthy"??!! You voted for it!

Are you saying the POST OFFICE is untrustworthy? hmmmm?

:poke:

Kathianne
06-30-2024, 09:30 PM
"whom ever is pulling the strings".?!

I'm not into conspiracy theories so could you be more specific lady? Some links please.
BTW, why do you hate America? "Every part of Government is untrustworthy"??!! You voted for it!

Are you saying the POST OFFICE is untrustworthy? hmmmm?

:poke:

Actually I do not trust the USPS:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/06/24/post-office-mail-surveillance-law-enforcement/

You and others have had plenty of posts, assuming some links regarding IRS, DOJ,HSA, ect.

revelarts
06-30-2024, 09:58 PM
Actually I do not trust the USPS:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/06/24/post-office-mail-surveillance-law-enforcement/

You and others have had plenty of posts, assuming some links regarding IRS, DOJ,HSA, ect.

Have you lost any real freedoms though? hmmm?
Plus MY mail hasn't been spied on. Plus I'm sure it's all been for our safety, and it's legal. do u want to blind our govt completely?
BTW the WAPost? seriously?!?!? Do you have any real sources? I looked and can't find anything else.

Anyway, try living in Russia if America is so bad why dont cha?!
Always complaining about the govt. sheesh.

Kathianne
06-30-2024, 10:42 PM
Have you lost any real freedoms though? hmmm?
Plus MY mail hasn't been spied on. Plus I'm sure it's all been for our safety, and it's legal. do u want to blind our govt completely?
BTW the WAPost? seriously?!?!? Do you have any real sources? I looked and can't find anything else.

Anyway, try living in Russia if America is so bad why dont cha?!
Always complaining about the govt. sheesh.
Enjoy it. Funny thing though, I don't really go on about your conspiracy things like you just did, but do enjoy! :laugh2: