PDA

View Full Version : Ww3?

revelarts
06-20-2024, 04:05 PM
Serbia's President Vucic gives a dark outlook -All signs point to a major war in Europe.
“We are heading for a major catastrophe and it seems that the train has already left the station and can no longer be stopped. No one in the West is talking about peace anymore - only more war. The West thinks it can win and take out Russia. I think the West is wrong. Both sides now believe it is existential for them, so I don't think they will find a solution other than war and everything, everything is at stake. In Europe, the leaders act as the big heroes, but they are not honest and do not tell their citizens that they will all pay a big price if it comes to war.”
"the train has left the station"

"...Everybody's speaking only about war, no ones is even speaking about peace.... no one is even trying..."
" who's ready to loose 1 million, 3 million ,10 million..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MIaM3765T0

Anyone have a better solution?

Black Diamond
06-20-2024, 04:28 PM
Well if putin attacks Miami from cuba

Kathianne
06-20-2024, 04:41 PM
I think whenever it starts there will be Europe, Asia, and the Middle East at same time. Russia, China, and Iran. We're not prepared for one front, much less three.

Black Diamond
06-20-2024, 06:20 PM
I think whenever it starts there will be Europe, Asia, and the Middle East at same time. Russia, China, and Iran. We're not prepared for one front, much less three.

Why does it happen all at once? Did with the first two world wars too.

Kathianne
06-20-2024, 07:24 PM
Why does it happen all at once? Did with the first two world wars too.

Alliances formed in run up. Putin in NK this weekend. Meanwhile, Joe screws our natural allies over and over.

revelarts
06-21-2024, 11:38 AM
Alliances formed in run up. Putin in NK this weekend. Meanwhile, Joe screws our natural allies over and over.

So maybe it's time to seriously talk about peace in Ukraine?
or should they continue to fight to last Ukrainian? last European? Last Russian?

Kathianne
06-21-2024, 12:02 PM
or should they continue to fight to last Ukrainian? last European? Last Russian?

We disagree, you know that. I'm not in the camp to wait to be last one standing-hopefully.

Black Diamond
06-21-2024, 01:46 PM

To the last Ukrainian is quite likely. If putin ends up doing more than drills in cuba well that would change things

fj1200
06-21-2024, 02:22 PM
Russia seems to have trouble closing the deal on invading a country on their own border why would we think that they can do better in Cuba or anywhere else in the world. They're like the MTG of the global community; causing chaos but solving nothing except destroying their own mission/message. Every time Russia goes to war, by their design or not, they lose another reproductive generation which only serves to further their population decline.

Kathianne
06-21-2024, 03:13 PM
Russia seems to have trouble closing the deal on invading a country on their own border why would we think that they can do better in Cuba or anywhere else in the world. They're like the MTG of the global community; causing chaos but solving nothing except destroying their own mission/message. Every time Russia goes to war, by their design or not, they lose another reproductive generation which only serves to further their population decline.
Agreed. The reason that Russia has decided on China, Iran, Turkey, NK...

fj1200
06-21-2024, 04:54 PM
Agreed. The reason that Russia has decided on China, Iran, Turkey, NK...

Yeah, just seems more paper than practical though. Famous last words... :eek:

Gunny
06-21-2024, 04:55 PM
or should they continue to fight to last Ukrainian? last European? Last Russian?:rolleyes:

Gunny
06-21-2024, 04:59 PM
We disagree, you know that. I'm not in the camp to wait to be last one standing-hopefully.We most certainly wouldn't win THAT war. At best, on paper, the US can stalemate the World in a conventional war. We don't have the leaders nor the followers to get even close to that. Not to mention nukes will have long since flown before certain nations give up.

The war is coming, despite all those who wish to close their eyes and tap the heels of their ruby red slippers and say no. How to survive it is the question. IMO, luck plays here more than skill, although skill increases luck.

Gunny
06-21-2024, 05:02 PM
To the last Ukrainian is quite likely. If putin ends up doing more than drills in cuba well that would change things

There is enough firepower in South Florida to sink Cuba. It would cease to exist as anything more than a rock in the water. Every bit of military from Miami to Key West is focused on Cuba. Used to live there. On base(s) :)

Gunny
06-21-2024, 05:05 PM
Agreed. The reason that Russia has decided on China, Iran, Turkey, NK...I doubt, but could be wrong, Turkey will roll over to the other side. Too much self-interest. As usual. They only want to play if there's something in it for Turkey.

Be interesting to see it drop out of NATO and declare itself neutral.

gabosaurus
06-21-2024, 06:08 PM
Want to know what WW3 would REALLY be like? As in the official plans and records for a nuclear war as created by the governments of the US, Russia, China and North Korea? Author Annie Jacobsen has researched everything, put the various timelines together and interviewed many of those who either helped write them or seen them. Jacobsen used everything to created a plausible scenario and aftermath of the Final World War. "Nuclear War, A Scenario" might be the most frightening book I have ever read, simply because it could actually happen. -------------> https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/mar/31/annie-jacobsen-nuclear-war-scenario

Black Diamond
06-21-2024, 06:16 PM
There is enough firepower in South Florida to sink Cuba. It would cease to exist as anything more than a rock in the water. Every bit of military from Miami to Key West is focused on Cuba. Used to live there. On base(s) :)

I have seen the key west base. :saluting2:

I am not thinking putin will invade Florida. But i was wondering about some kind of a rocket attack.

Kathianne
06-21-2024, 06:22 PM
Yeah, just seems more paper than practical though. Famous last words... :eek:

Russia has been using both Chinese and Iran missiles and drones. I'm unsure about Turkey, but look for 'em.

Gunny
06-22-2024, 01:33 PM
I have seen the key west base. :saluting2:

I am not thinking putin will invade Florida. But i was wondering about some kind of a rocket attack.Probably a better missile defense system in SoFL than most of the US.

Black Diamond
06-22-2024, 01:53 PM
Probably a better missile defense system in SoFL than most of the US.

Can you talk about the range of the missiles they may have? I picked Miami for its proximity to Cuba.and i mean conventional as opposed to nukes

Gunny
06-22-2024, 07:34 PM
Can you talk about the range of the missiles they may have? I picked Miami for its proximity to Cuba.and i mean conventional as opposed to nukes

Miami/Homestead is and was not the primary threat to Cuba. And since I am unsure, that's all I can say.

Black Diamond
06-22-2024, 08:27 PM
Miami/Homestead is and was not the primary threat to Cuba. And since I am unsure, that's all I can say.

I remember homestead and Florida city too. And i read ya loud and clear.