PDA

View Full Version : New York Becomes First State to Rollout Bill Gates’ Digital ID System

revelarts
06-14-2024, 10:32 AM
New York Becomes First State to Rollout Bill Gates’ Digital ID System
https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/new-york-becomes-first-state-to-rollout-bill-gates-digital-id-system/

...According to the Democrat Governor, the digital ID will initially be a voluntary way for New Yorkers to store their driver’s license and non-driver IDs....
...News12 reports: Currently, the New York Mobile ID is accepted at select TSA terminals at participating airports throughout the country. It can also be used at any other business, venue or organization that chooses to accept it including those in other states and countries.

“You don’t need to dig through your purse or your carry-on for your driver’s license, you just have it right on your phone. And you don’t need to pull up your boarding pass when using New York Mobile ID. The TSA will know automatically that you have a boarding pass,” said Lisa Koumjian, NYS.

As of now, you can only use the Mobile ID app at LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy. You cannot use the app at MacArthur Airport on Long Island.
Officials say residents still need to bring their ID because only 30 airports nationwide have the feature.
Nationwide, similar apps are only accepted at 30 airports currently...

https://www.tsa.gov/news/press/releases/2024/06/11/tsa-expands-acceptance-digital-ids-new-york-state

https://www.ny.gov/services/identification

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-hochul-announces-launch-new-york-mobile-id

SassyLady
06-14-2024, 12:07 PM
No slippery slope here. This is crazy.

revelarts
06-14-2024, 12:25 PM
No slippery slope here. This is crazy.
Sassy
those eggheaded globalist are just talking.
Don't worry it wont effect your life.
It's voluntary. no worries.

-cough-

Gunny
06-14-2024, 04:08 PM
I've had a military ID since I was 10. No big deal. Except this ID is controlled by corrupt civilians.

For the conspiracy-minded, slippery slope folk ... you already have a taxpayer ID. If it's up to date, so is everything the government wants to know about you. You can't do anything without it. The time for worrying about this has passed.

fj1200
06-14-2024, 06:01 PM
Funny, I didn't see Bill Gates name anywhere in the story or other links. It also doesn't seem to be a requirement.

revelarts
06-15-2024, 09:21 PM
For those who want to see...
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/articles/mosip-digital-id-systems
Part 1: Our global identity problem

Global leaders usher in a new era of digital cooperation for a more sustainable, equitable world
Countries from around the world committed to sharing digital public goods and best practices for the Global Goals. Funders committed US$295 million to advance inclusive digital public infrastructure
https://www.undp.org/press-releases/global-leaders-usher-new-era-digital-cooperation-more-sustainable-equitable-world

Bill & Melinda gates Foundation
What is Digital Public Infrastructure?
When COVID-19 accelerated digital transformation globally, it highlighted the difference between strong and weak digital infrastructure. Countries have a narrow window to ensure they have digital networks that safely and efficiently deliver economic opportunities and social services to all residents. This is digital public infrastructure.
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/digital-public-infrastructure

11 ‘First-Mover’ Countries Launch 50-in-5 Campaign to Accelerate Digital Public Infrastructure Adoption around the World
https://www.undp.org/news/11-first-mover-countries-launch-50-5-campaign-accelerate-digital-public-infrastructure-adoption-around-world

World Economic Forum Launches Shared Platform for Good Digital Identity
https://www.weforum.org/press/2018/09/world-economic-forum-launches-shared-platform-for-good-digital-identity/

the Model is China's Social Credit system
DR. NAOMI WOLF: VACCINE PASSPORT PLATFORM IS IDENTICAL TO CHINA’S SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVdvC9iROxWL/

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passport Platform is Identical to China’s Social Credit System
“The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”

She explained why the vax passport "platform" of any vaccine passport system IS the ground for a "social credit" system like China's.
Where they can deny you access to work, school, events, travel, food ... anything.
And why it should be resisted 100%.

Of Course people can get it if they want , it's all voluntary.... so far.
and they already have you SS number, and like in Canada they Blocked the bank accounts of people who dared protest. so it doesn't matter just lay down and take it.
Gov't is wise & has our best interest in mind.

Gunny
06-16-2024, 11:33 AM
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/articles/mosip-digital-id-systems
Part 1: Our global identity problem

Global leaders usher in a new era of digital cooperation for a more sustainable, equitable world
Countries from around the world committed to sharing digital public goods and best practices for the Global Goals. Funders committed US$295 million to advance inclusive digital public infrastructure
https://www.undp.org/press-releases/global-leaders-usher-new-era-digital-cooperation-more-sustainable-equitable-world

Bill & Melinda gates Foundation
When COVID-19 accelerated digital transformation globally, it highlighted the difference between strong and weak digital infrastructure. Countries have a narrow window to ensure they have digital networks that safely and efficiently deliver economic opportunities and social services to all residents. This is digital public infrastructure.
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/digital-public-infrastructure

11 ‘First-Mover’ Countries Launch 50-in-5 Campaign to Accelerate Digital Public Infrastructure Adoption around the World
https://www.undp.org/news/11-first-mover-countries-launch-50-5-campaign-accelerate-digital-public-infrastructure-adoption-around-world

World Economic Forum Launches Shared Platform for Good Digital Identity
https://www.weforum.org/press/2018/09/world-economic-forum-launches-shared-platform-for-good-digital-identity/

the Model is China's Social Credit system
DR. NAOMI WOLF: VACCINE PASSPORT PLATFORM IS IDENTICAL TO CHINA’S SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVdvC9iROxWL/

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passport Platform is Identical to China’s Social Credit System
“The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”

She explained why the vax passport "platform" of any vaccine passport system IS the ground for a "social credit" system like China's.
Where they can deny you access to work, school, events, travel, food ... anything.
And why it should be resisted 100%.

Of Course people can get it if they want , it's all voluntary.... so far.
and they already have you SS number, and like in Canada they Blocked the bank accounts of people who dared protest. so it doesn't matter just lay down and take it.
Gov't is wise & has our best interest in mind.

Are you under the impression the spooks in the government can't ALREADY make you disappear if they get the urge? You appear only concerned after the fact about them trying to make it easier on themselves. If you have a taxpayer ID, bank account and cell phone, they're only minutes away:poke:

fj1200
06-16-2024, 03:18 PM

And for those who see it everywhere.

revelarts
06-16-2024, 07:04 PM
Are you under the impression the spooks in the government can't ALREADY make you disappear if they get the urge? You appear only concerned after the fact about them trying to make it easier on themselves. If you have a taxpayer ID, bank account and cell phone, they're only minutes away:poke:

So you want to make it easier and easier for them... and not complain.
Except about those who complain.

You & FJ should go ahead and sign up for yours, beat the lines.

Gunny
06-17-2024, 01:41 PM
So you want to make it easier and easier for them... and not complain.
Except about those who complain.

You & FJ should go ahead and sign up for yours, beat the lines.Did you miss the part where I already have a Federal ID? Had one since I was 10 years old. Still here. Winning :)

Perhaps you should worry about things you can control instead of allowing things you cannot to control you?

Like figuring out exactly how you plan to survive if you cut all ties, toss your cell, and dare not access your bank account. If you can't, you're just part of the problem, not any solution.

revelarts
06-17-2024, 04:20 PM
Did you miss the part where I already have a Federal ID? Had one since I was 10 years old. Still here. Winning :)

Perhaps you should worry about things you can control instead of allowing things you cannot to control you?

Like figuring out exactly how you plan to survive if you cut all ties, toss your cell, and dare not access your bank account. If you can't, you're just part of the problem, not any solution.

Kinda hoped I'd get some help here with that from the folks that swore and oath all.
Guess not.

Black Diamond
06-17-2024, 06:40 PM
Kinda hoped I'd get some help here with that from the folks that swore and oath all.
Guess not.

How is it different in this case from those who didn't?

revelarts
06-17-2024, 08:39 PM
How is it different in this case from those who didn't?
you're right, Not much at all. Same mixed bag.

Except the oath folks might be ones knocking on doors or parked outside the grocery store with weapons & cuffs asking for my Digital ID and whatnot.
Those who didn't will be working at he bank or snitching.
just following orders. It's just the way it is, "be a team player".

Black Diamond
06-17-2024, 10:06 PM

Except the oath folks might be ones knocking on doors or parked outside the grocery store with weapons & cuffs asking for my Digital ID and whatnot.

Well the more we see this id stuff, the more normalized it becomes.

fj1200
06-18-2024, 08:02 AM

There will be no difference between someone demanding your digital ID and someone demanding your drivers license.

revelarts
06-18-2024, 08:16 AM
There will be no difference between someone demanding your digital ID and someone demanding your drivers license.
Do you really want to get into a discussion about the constitutionality of driver licensing, and the legality/constitutionality of asking for I.D. in general (with or without a crime). Much less for nearly all public & private transactions and communications.

Why slide further down the slope and hope the govt & corps will be kind & responsible to you if you just tell them everything about your life, papers & property & do whatever they say FJ?

"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."
James Madison

Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God. 1 Peter 2:16

fj1200
06-18-2024, 08:20 AM
Do you really want to get into discussion about the constitutionality of driver licensing, and the legality/constitutionality of asking for I.D. in general (with or without a crime). Much less for nearly all public & private transactions and communications.

Why slide further down the slope and hope the govt & corps will be kind & responsible to you if you just give them everything & do whatever they say FJ?

I thought this was a thread about digital IDs. And FWIW them (I didn't realize corporations could make requirements of you) demanding you carry a digital ID doesn't change a whit the information that they have about you.

revelarts
06-18-2024, 09:59 AM
I thought this was a thread about digital IDs. And FWIW them (I didn't realize corporations could make requirements of you) demanding you carry a digital ID doesn't change a whit the information that they have about you.

Fj , you're right. I see it now. there's no problem with linking all your ID and personal info with your phone # (and attach phone records or block use via private phone company) , and being able to make transactions (and record or block with private companies) or travel (and record or block using private companies) or Bank (record transactions or block with private companies), or use get medial care (and attach medical records or block services if you haven't complied with govt recommended treatments from the private company).
and It will never go any further and always be safe & encrypted even though they are talking about using it to ID everyone on the internet and make you give ID before you even use the internet.

As gunny says, they can already do all of that ANYWAY! this simply makes things EASIER for the gov't & corps to do their jobs. so why not just SLIDE down into the pit even more?

No worries, we can all rest at ease, the gov't always has our best interest at heart.
And Corporations HAVE NOTHING to do with any of it. what was I thinkin' sheesh lousie!

When COVID-19 accelerated digital transformation globally, it highlighted the difference between strong and weak digital infrastructure. Countries have a narrow window to ensure they have digital networks that safely and efficiently deliver economic opportunities and social services to all residents. This is digital public infrastructure...

Statement from Gates Foundation CEO Mark Suzman: Why we need digital infrastructure
How we think about infrastructure for development is changing. .. we also need digital public infrastructure (DPI) that can support a range of applications, from mobile banking and social welfare to disease surveillance.
DPI, which is often based on open-source software, has significant potential for accelerating improvements in health and economic welfare. We saw this during the COVID-19 pandemic—countries with digital infrastructure were able to quickly send stimulus payments to their most vulnerable populations.
But how do we as funders support public and private partnerships...
Data exchange. A data exchange system allows data to be shared between otherwise unconnected institutions in ways that benefit people, while also giving individuals more control over their data and helping them make informed decisions about its use. For example, a loan applicant can prove their credit-worthiness, or a patient can opt to have their medical history accessible to multiple health providers in order to receive more integrated and appropriate care.  ...

corporations are NOT in the loop AT ALL... we're in complete control of all the data. no worries.

fj1200
06-18-2024, 12:03 PM
Fj , you're right. I see it now. there's no problem with linking all your ID and personal info with your phone # (and attach phone records or block use via private phone company) , and being able to make transactions (and record or block with private companies) or travel (and record or block using private companies) or Bank (record transactions or block with private companies), or use get medial care (and attach medical records or block services if you haven't complied with govt recommended treatments from the private company).
and It will never go any further and always be safe & encrypted even though they are talking about using it to ID everyone on the internet and make you give ID before you even use the internet.

As gunny says, they can already do all of that ANYWAY! this simply makes things EASIER for the gov't & corps to do their jobs. so why not just SLIDE down into the pit even more?

No worries, we can all rest at ease, the gov't always has our best interest at heart.
And Corporations HAVE NOTHING to do with any of it. what was I thinkin' sheesh lousie!

corporations are NOT in the loop AT ALL... we're in complete control of all the data. no worries.

I'm not interested in arguing against one of your rants, your granting of corporate power that doesn't exist in a vacuum, your whining about globalists or Bill Gates, or any of that. Whether those things happen or not is not evidence of a global conspiracy it is evidence that people either don't give a crap or that they desire convenience above their myth of privacy.

revelarts
06-18-2024, 05:25 PM
I'm not interested in arguing against one of your rants, your granting of corporate power that doesn't exist in a vacuum, your whining about globalists or Bill Gates, or any of that. Whether those things happen or not is not evidence of a global conspiracy it is evidence that people either don't give a crap or that they desire convenience above their myth of privacy.

ok

Gunny
06-18-2024, 05:59 PM
okI read most of this earlier and had to walk away shaking my head. I'm not getting your concern.

Black Diamond
06-18-2024, 06:03 PM
I read most of this earlier and had to walk away shaking my head. I'm not getting your concern.

Just that this type of thing is getting more and more commonplace and with that comes normalization and acceptance.

Gunny
06-18-2024, 06:14 PM
Just that this type of thing is getting more and more commonplace and with that comes normalization and acceptance.Normalization/acceptance of what? An DI being required? Apparently only Dem voters can get away with that one.

Even if you leave my military ID out and go back 30 years (arbitrary choice), you needed ID to write/cash a check or even open an account. Had to have a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle on city/state/county roads, which is Constitutional, contrary to other opinions. I've had to have one to vote. Get into a nightclub/buy alcohol/tobacco. Used to require one to use a credit card at some places back when you had to earn credit cards.

We ALL are required to have a social security # at birth now (not so when I was a kid), and to work.

Point is, the card is the final result and the time to stop the problem leading to it was long ago.

One could also make the argument that if not for dishonest people ...

SassyLady
06-18-2024, 06:15 PM
Just that this type of thing is getting more and more commonplace and with that comes normalization and acceptance.

Wouldn't want to go against the flow and cause chaos by challenging anything. Death by a thousand paper cuts

Black Diamond
06-18-2024, 06:16 PM
Normalization/acceptance of what? An DI being required? Apparently only Dem voters can get away with that one.

Even if you leave my military ID out and go back 30 years (arbitrary choice), you needed ID to write/cash a check or even open an account. Had to have a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle on city/state/county roads, which is Constitutional, contrary to other opinions. I've had to have one to vote. Get into a nightclub/buy alcohol/tobacco. Used to require one to use a credit card at some places back when you had to earn credit cards.

We ALL are required to have a social security # at birth now (not so when I was a kid), and to work.

Point is, the card is the final result and the time to stop the problem leading to it was long ago.

One could also make the argument that if not for dishonest people ...

I think the word "digital" may be an issue.

Black Diamond
06-18-2024, 06:18 PM
Wouldn't want to go against the flow and cause chaos by challenging anything. Death by a thousand paper cuts

Obstructionist.

Gunny
06-18-2024, 06:53 PM
I think the word "digital" may be an issue.Sounds fancy, don't it?:laugh:

My military ID is a "digital ID". Instead of hand typing them like they used to, they update your info and status and spit it out of a computer. Not sure what all info is in the bar code, but my entire military career is at Marine Online. Nobody asked if I wanted it that way or not. They just did it.

Instead of people crying in their shorts or taking lame, sideways shots at people who disagree with them about something they can't control, perhaps they should be more concerned with what they can. The government/military may know everything it thinks it knows about me but I know everything it thinks it knows. And more. Which, is my edge. Crying never stopped a damned thing but a drought.

SassyLady
06-18-2024, 08:16 PM
I think the word "digital" may be an issue.

Social credit scores (awards and punishments) are more easily enforced with digital I.D.

What happens when your facial recognition is needed at the grocery store to buy food but you've pissed someone off at the control center? Way to easy to be controlled even more than we are today.

Some people are used to doing what they are told .. go along to get along .. and others are skeptical about most things that are coming from a global perspective. Especially if they've seen how it's being used in China.

revelarts
06-18-2024, 09:14 PM
Do you really want to get into a discussion about the constitutionality of driver licensing, and the legality/constitutionality of asking for I.D. in general (with or without a crime). Much less for nearly all public & private transactions and communications.
Why slide further down the slope and hope the govt & corps will be kind & responsible to you if you just tell them everything about your life, papers & property & do whatever they say FJ?
"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents."
James Madison
Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God. 1 Peter 2:16

Social credit scores (awards and punishments) are more easily enforced with digital I.D.

What happens when your facial recognition is needed at the grocery store to buy food but you've pissed someone off at the control center? Way to easy to be controlled even more than we are today.

Some people are used to doing what they are told .. go along to get along .. and others are skeptical about most things that are coming from a global perspective. Especially if they've seen how it's being used in China.
bingo.

But sassy some folks just don't see it. Even though the people who are trying to make it happen SAY OUTRIGHT that they LIKE the way China does it and want that everywhere.
Somehow it's "crazy conspiracy theory" to point that out. It's ONLY convenience, money and coincidence silly!
I don't know if it's just because they view the gov't of "America" as generally being good so it'll nevah be like that here. Or maybe combine that with some American pride and the gov't generally being good to them and their families for generations, so it will be the same for them and their kids by default. And the Police & Military have generally been wonderfully great to them. and never gone to far off the rails obeying BS orders without question... against them or folks they think didn't deserve it a lil bit... (even J6 folks?).

As someone with a slightly less favorable family history with the gov't of America, & I don't have a very Pollyanna view of police, military or big American corps. So I'm not predisposed to trust them. And I don't want to give them ANYTHING to make their (unconstitutional) jobs easier.
I'm not sure why that seems strange to some. Again, I can only attribute it to an amazing level of trust.

But as i said in the top quote I don't even think Driver licenses to travel freely without gov't harassment are constitutional. That's how extreme & "crazy" i am.
But like with covid, looking at this thing historically, I can not IMAGINE that the founders would be FOR even that, much less the other layers of of I.D.. to the level of digital.
The founders understood "freedom" to be acting mostly OUTSIDE of gov't view except in VERY narrow circumstances (outlined in the constitution and constitutions of each state). They expressed outright "fears" about big gov't, standing armies and unwarranted searches etc.
But today that's somehow strange and bizarre talk. 'gov't is good'. 'They do it anyway, so what's the problem?' 'They feel you up at the airport anyway, so why not let them do more! It's NORMAL.' :rolleyes:
As you said a thousand paper cuts.
Also there's the Boiling Frog, others are telling us, 'the water is FINE a little hotter won't matter. Are we DEAD YET? hmmm?! chortle chortle'

I can't imagine the founders just going along with more & more Gov't & Corporate intrusions and controls... for convenience. And simply ignoring the potential dangers.

Beyond the founders historically, when looking at even WW2, i don't read a lot about the battles I read more about the politics, ideas, spies, laws, edicts, and corporations of the times.
Concerning WW2 has anyone else here read the book "IBM & the Holocaust". It shows via historical documentation that if it wasn't for the IBM company and it's new computers the NAZIs would not have been able to efficiently track, target and deal with the Jews and other groups. The numbers on the prisoners arms were IBM machine card numbers.
The IBM corp hid it's sales and continued service from the U.S. gov't for the whole war.
BEFORE the round up of German & other peoples the NAZIs used IBM machines where they gather the raw data which they put on file and spit out details for the round ups. they knew details down to the household level.

So yes better technology helps a gov't when it's goes off the rails. Sometimes all it takes is an emergency of some kind for the gov't to take charge ...for the greater good.
So no, I'm Not comfortable with ANY of it and MORE layers are Worse.

others mileage may vary but history is not kind to those who "trust the gov't" or big corps looking to make bucks off WHATEVER the gov't proposes for "it's" people.

But hey, somehow some folks see Hitler in Putin or Akmedinijad.
I see Hitler, Stalin, East German Stazi and the Current CCCP in this digital crap. It's already here in general yes, but this draws the noose tighter. The knot of the rope is in NY today, Putin is not in NY.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/5897e0_43b72e69db724e8ca3e647c452461b17~mv2_d_3543 _6617_s_4_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_740,h_1382,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/5897e0_43b72e69db724e8ca3e647c452461b17~mv2_d_3543 _6617_s_4_2.jpg

But again, others mileage may vary.

fj1200
06-19-2024, 11:58 AM
ok

OK? It's not conspiracy. It's people.

Having the same thing that already exists but now can be on your phone is not normalization and acceptance.

If this is your battle then you've already lost because the below is wrong.

Explain how being on your phone is any more dangerous than them already having the same information in databases in the first place.

bingo.

But sassy some folks just don't see it. Even though the people who are trying to make it happen SAY OUTRIGHT that they LIKE the way China does it and want that everywhere.
Somehow it's "crazy conspiracy theory" to point that out. It's ONLY convenience, money and coincidence silly!
I don't know if it's just because they view the gov't of "America" as generally being good so it'll nevah be like that here. Or maybe combine that with some American pride and the gov't generally being good to them and their families for generations, so it will be the same for them and their kids by default. And the Police & Military have generally been wonderfully great to them. and never gone to far off the rails obeying BS orders without question... against them or folks they think didn't deserve it a lil bit... (even J6 folks?).

As someone with a slightly less favorable family history with the gov't of America, & I don't have a very Pollyanna view of police, military or big American corps. So I'm not predisposed to trust them. And I don't want to give them ANYTHING to make their (unconstitutional) jobs easier.
I'm not sure why that seems strange to some. Again, I can only attribute it to an amazing level of trust.

But as i said in the top quote I don't even think Driver licenses to travel freely without gov't harassment are constitutional. That's how extreme & "crazy" i am.
But like with covid, looking at this thing historically, I can not IMAGINE that the founders would be FOR even that, much less the other layers of of I.D.. to the level of digital.
The founders understood "freedom" to be acting mostly OUTSIDE of gov't view except in VERY narrow circumstances (outlined in the constitution and constitutions of each state). They expressed outright "fears" about big gov't, standing armies and unwarranted searches etc.
But today that's somehow strange and bizarre talk. 'gov't is good'. 'They do it anyway, so what's the problem?' 'They feel you up at the airport anyway, so why not let them do more! It's NORMAL.' :rolleyes:
As you said a thousand paper cuts.
Also there's the Boiling Frog, others are telling us, 'the water is FINE a little hotter won't matter. Are we DEAD YET? hmmm?! chortle chortle'

I can't imagine the founders just going along with more & more Gov't & Corporate intrusions and controls... for convenience. And simply ignoring the potential dangers.

Beyond the founders historically, when looking at even WW2, i don't read a lot about the battles I read more about the politics, ideas, spies, laws, edicts, and corporations of the times.
Concerning WW2 has anyone else here read the book "IBM & the Holocaust". It shows via historical documentation that if it wasn't for the IBM company and it's new computers the NAZIs would not have been able to efficiently track, target and deal with the Jews and other groups. The numbers on the prisoners arms were IBM machine card numbers.
The IBM corp hid it's sales and continued service from the U.S. gov't for the whole war.
BEFORE the round up of German & other peoples the NAZIs used IBM machines where they gather the raw data which they put on file and spit out details for the round ups. they knew details down to the household level.

So yes better technology helps a gov't when it's goes off the rails. Sometimes all it takes is an emergency of some kind for the gov't to take charge ...for the greater good.
So no, I'm Not comfortable with ANY of it and MORE layers are Worse.

others mileage may vary but history is not kind to those who "trust the gov't" or big corps looking to make bucks off WHATEVER the gov't proposes for "it's" people.

But hey, somehow some folks see Hitler in Putin or Akmedinijad.
I see Hitler, Stalin, East German Stazi and the Current CCCP in this digital crap. It's already here in general yes, but this draws the noose tighter. The knot of the rope is in NY today, Putin is not in NY.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/5897e0_43b72e69db724e8ca3e647c452461b17~mv2_d_3543 _6617_s_4_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_740,h_1382,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/5897e0_43b72e69db724e8ca3e647c452461b17~mv2_d_3543 _6617_s_4_2.jpg

But again, others mileage may vary.

The picture above is how I know you've gone off the rails about a thousand steps before you got to the final solution. :rolleyes:

If you want to have a consitutional argument about ID cards then have it but digital ID arguments are ridiculous when you don't even address the original question.

Black Diamond
06-19-2024, 01:50 PM
Explain how being on your phone is any more dangerous than them already having the same information in databases in the first place.

Tracking.

revelarts
06-19-2024, 02:31 PM
OK? It's not conspiracy. It's people.

Having the same thing that already exists but now can be on your phone is not normalization and acceptance.

If this is your battle then you've already lost because the below is wrong.

The picture above is how I know you've gone off the rails about a thousand steps before you got to the final solution. :rolleyes:

If you want to have a constitutional argument about ID cards then have it but digital ID arguments are ridiculous when you don't even address the original question.

I'm making a note here Fj.
...no neeeed for anyone to say "Never Again", because it's crazy to even think that anything could even approach that worse case by 10,000 miles. Nothing even in that direction is even thinkable to consider ... mentioning Hitler like worse case scenarios is crazy talk ... except for Putin or Iran or muslims etc taking over Euuurope... or... the world

a-ccord-ing to FJ and others...

ok got it.

no worries, you should get in line early for yours FJ.

fj1200
06-19-2024, 08:29 PM

Tracking.

You think "they" care about that or can't do it already? You know, if it mattered or anything.

I'm making a note here Fj.
...no neeeed for anyone to say "Never Again", because it's crazy to even think that anything could even approach that worse case by 10,000 miles. Nothing even in that direction is even thinkable to consider ... mentioning Hitler like worse case scenarios is crazy talk ... except for Putin or Iran or muslims etc taking over Euuurope... or... the world

a-ccord-ing to FJ and others...

ok got it.

no worries, you should get in line early for yours FJ.

Ridiculous. When you double down you really double down. Do you really think that sounding the alarm over digital IDs, and don't forget to drop Gates name... :BOO:, is going to do anything when your real complaint is apparently the Constitutionality of IDs in the first place? I'd be more worried about nationalist populists than digital IDs. Absolutely none of that will matter if someone wants to put a five-digit tattoo on your arm.

revelarts
06-19-2024, 10:33 PM
You think "they" care about that or can't do it already? You know, if it mattered or anything.

Ridiculous. When you double down you really double down. Do you really think that sounding the alarm over digital IDs, and don't forget to drop Gates name... :BOO:, is going to do anything when your real complaint is apparently the Constitutionality of IDs in the first place? I'd be more worried about nationalist populists than digital IDs. Absolutely none of that will matter if someone wants to put a five-digit tattoo on your arm.

Why should I be afraid of "nationalist populists" exactly?
Why are you so afraid of nationalist populists?
What will happen if they rise to power? you Think, socialism is around the CORNER if populist rise. i think you've said before.
so People not being in control of what they can buy or sell? gov't telling people what to do... using all the tools that govt has available?

hmmm? that would be bad.

maaaybe gov't shouldn't have so many tools?
Since there's no guarantees of WHAT kind of govt we might have.

fj1200
06-20-2024, 07:20 AM
Why should I be afraid of "nationalist populists" exactly?
Why are you so afraid of nationalist populists?
What will happen if they rise to power? you Think, socialism is around the CORNER if populist rise. i think you've said before.
so People not being in control of what they can buy or sell? gov't telling people what to do... using all the tools that govt has available?

hmmm? that would be bad.

maaaybe gov't shouldn't have so many tools?
Since there's no guarantees of WHAT kind of govt we might have.

Why indeed.

Nevertheless I know where populism leads; nowhere good. I know where SGC leads; somewhere better. I no longer believe that there are as many SGC folks in the world as I thought 8 years ago because those "conservatives" have made clear that they want big government, they just don't want the other sides big government. I really don't think you have an idea of the end-game of what you seek.

revelarts
06-20-2024, 09:15 AM
Why indeed.

Nevertheless I know where populism leads; nowhere good. I know where SGC leads; somewhere better. I no longer believe that there are as many SGC folks in the world as I thought 8 years ago because those "conservatives" have made clear that they want big government, they just don't want the other sides big government. I really don't think you have an idea of the end-game of what you seek.

So MTG is a NAZI?
Trump is a NAZI? really?
leading us to be NAZIs... (I'm crazy and ridiculous to point to NAZIs, but you're sane and sober here.)

Where has 40+ years of electable establishment Rs been leading us?
Look around.
(never mind you don't see it)

the thing is, you know very well i haven't been some MAGA hat wearing supporter of Trump or MTG.
For years I've been promoting ELECTED and electable small government constitutional politicians.
most have been Dismissed and vilified by folks like yourself.
None of them are or were "PERFECT" but they were sincerely moving MORE in the direction of "small government constitutional conservative" that voters like yourself SAY they want to go.
Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, Ben Carson, etc heck even Jim Jordan or Sara Palin...
I been told by various folks, they are too "extreme" or kooks or some other version of wrong ... but Romney or even the Bushes or some other establishment RINO is what we need. Can't look for "perfection".
That's what we need to move the country toward MORE small government & constitution? like Goldwater.

I don't think you want to have a clear idea of the end-game others seek. And have falsely exaggerated in your mind the dangers of any Rs who are not establishment leaning hacks.
You reject libertarian AND so-called populous who are trying in various ways to move the ball bit by bit where you SAY you want it to go. But in your mind you've made up some DARK END if they do it in ways you don't like. You claim I'm for perfection but if any of them promote 1 item you don't like, that's proof they are going to destroy everything, it's socialism or anarchy or the end of the military, or the end of the banking system, or the end of America or worse... outside of proper decorum.
But you somehow don't see the dark end the establishment hacks have been gently walking us all into for the past 40+ years.

Objectively that looks far more like how we're creeping towards a more 1930s German like gov't than what whatever you "know" leads from the oh-so-powerful and scary MTG.
Somehow She's about ready to lead people to death camps?
But the R YES votes to more layers of gov't tools that the CCCP is using today on their people IS NOTHING to be concerned about.
And somehow crazy to consider.

Look we disagree, no problem.
God help us all move to the better place.

Kathianne
06-20-2024, 09:33 AM
So MTG is a NAZI?
Trump is a NAZI? really?
leading us to be NAZIs... (I'm crazy and ridiculous to point to NAZIs, but you're sane and sober here.)

Where has 40+ years of electable establishment Rs been lead us?
Look around.
(never mind you do't see it)

the thing is, you know very well i haven't been some MAGA hat wearing supporter of Trump or MTG.
For years I've been promoting ELECTED and electable small government constitutional politicians.
None of them are or were "PERFECT" but they were sincerely moving MORE in the direction of "small government constitutional conservative" that voters like yourself SAY they want to go.
Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, Ben Carson, etc heck even Jim Jordan or Sara Palin...
I been told by various folks, they are too "extreme" or kooks or some other version of wrong ... but Romney or even the Bushes or some other establishment RINO is what we need. Can't look for "perfection".
That's what we need to move the country toward MORE small government the constitution? like Goldwater.

I don't think you want to have a clear idea of the end-game others seek. And have falsely exaggerated in your mind the dangers of any Rs who are not establishment leaning hacks.
You reject libertarian AND so-called populous who are trying in various ways to move the ball bit by bit where you SAY you want it to go. But in your mind you've made up some DARK END if they do it in ways you don't like. You claim I'm for perfection but if any of them promote 1 item you don't like, that's proof they are going to destroy everything, it's socialism or anarchy or the end of the military, or the end of the banking system, or the end of America or worse... outside of proper decorum.
But you somehow don't see the dark end the establishment hacks have been gently walking us all into for the past 40+ years.

Objectively that looks far more like how we're creeping towards a more 1930s German like gov't than what whatever you "know" leads from the oh-so-powerful and scary MTG.
But the R YES votes to more layers of gov't tools that the CCCP is using today on their people IS NOTHING to be concerned about.

What I think is that there is a growing tendency on extremists of both ends to not only demonize the other, but want their destruction. At the current moment in time, I think it's mostly rhetorical, but funny thing is that once ideas are expressed, it becomes easier to put into practice. Never ignore the emotionalism that is being tapped by master manipulators again from both sides:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

https://nypost.com/2024/06/06/us-news/stefanik-opponent-proposes-re-education-camp-for-trump-supporters/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CThis%20radical%20New%20York%20Ci ty,historic%20margin%2C%E2%80%9D%20he%20added.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4187490-republicans-just-cant-stop-calling-for-civil-war/

https://nypost.com/2023/11/08/opinion/unhinged-democrats-seethe-at-republican-existance/

fj1200
06-20-2024, 10:26 AM
So MTG is a NAZI?
Trump is a NAZI? really?

Where has 40+ years of electable establishment Rs been leading us?
Look around.
(never mind you don't see it)

That's what we need to move the country toward MORE small government & constitution? like Goldwater.

Good lord, you're the one bringing up Nazis all of a sudden after you essentially argued that digital IDs lead to a final solution. (Because, oh no, you a read a book.) :rolleyes:

And you can save your asinine "(never mind you don't see it)" snark for someone else because it's stupid. You don't think I know where we are and how we got here? You're unable to recognize what's in front of your face because the country does not agree with you. Hell, it doesn't agree with me either but at least I'm not deluding myself.

And of course I don't want to have a clear idea because I haven't asked point blank what the end game is 5 or 100 times. But this thread ends up like every other thread that you're in because it eventually ends with an entire laundry list of what's currently up your b**t because we can't keep anything on topic around here.