PDA

View Full Version : Sacrilege Will Not Be Tolerated Of This Religious Symbol

Kathianne
06-12-2024, 10:37 PM
Do what you will with the US flag or Cross/Crucifix/Star of David. But the Pride flag? No freaking way! Painted on streets, sidewalks, we must pay homage-no traffic, no playing!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/thou-must-not-put-skid-marks-on-the-pride-flag

BTW, the author is a gay conservative. Married with child. FYI:

Thou Must Not Put Skid Marks On The Pride FlagBy Ben Shapiro

Jun 12, 2024 DailyWire.com

PALM SPRINGS, CA - MARCH 7: The street pedestrian crossing is painted in rainbow colors as viewed on March 7, 2022 in Palm Springs, California. Palm Springs is a city of nearly 50,000 that has become an important tourist destination for the LGBTQ community as well as a relaxed environment for older retirees. This desert resort city is located 2 hours east of Los Angeles in Riverside County within the Colorado Desert's Coachella Valley. (Photo by George Rose/Getty Images)

There’s religious adherence to the Pride flag during Pride Month, that most holy month.

In Spokane, Washington, they decided to paint a crosswalk with the Pride Progress flag.

You might think there would be a problem painting a crosswalk with Pride Progress flags because people walk and drive over it. It is a crosswalk.

It turns out there was a group of three teenagers who were on Lime electric scooters doing wheelies on the Pride Progress flag and then got caught on tape doing that.

They were arrested and charged with first-degree malicious mischief. They could go to jail because they did wheelies on the Pride Progress flag.

It was later reported they were also doing wheelies in other areas of town as well.

But — Thou Must Not Have Any Other Gods Besides The Pride Progress Flag. This religion must never, ever be faced with dissent.

Malicious mischief?

Two of the three teens were underage, and they’ve not been named. So apparently, Lime is now announcing it will be implementing a no-go zone around that crosswalk, which means a scooter driven over the mural will be shut down remotely.

Everyone has to tiptoe right around the Pride Progress flag that’s on the ground.

I’m really looking forward to Pride Month now, including people putting Pride Progress flags on all the seats on airplanes. If you sit on one of those seats, you’ll go to jail in a flash. That would be just great. Can’t wait.

The situation in Spokane is like the child’s game “The Floor Is Lava,” except the floor is the Pride Progress flag. Don’t walk on it. Don’t do it. If you do, you will be punished.

A press release from the city of Spokane stated, “Officers observed widespread damage as black scuff marks consistent with scooter wheels were observed across the entirety of the mural. The area is clearly marked to keep traffic away as it was just re-painted to repair previous damage.”

“Attached to the [press] release were two photos demonstrating the extent of the damage, both of which showed faint black marks on the street painting consistent with thin tire marks,” The Publica reported. “The alleged vandalism, which was claimed by many to be motivated by homophobia, resulted in an outpouring of condemnation from Spokane’s LGBT community and those purporting to be LGBT allies.”

A local journalist complained he had seen other teenagers running over the pride mural crosswalk while he was reporting. He state, “A group of five to six kids just started doing donuts and creating skid marks on the Pride Mural.” He said they were also doing wheelies.

As we all know, there are no skid marks anywhere in America on roads. None.

If you don’t want people to drive on some image, don’t put it on the road. It feels like you’re daring people.

This is not the first time this has happened. In February, a 19-year-old was arrested after performing burnouts with his truck on a Pride crosswalk in Delray Beach, Florida. He was charged with felony criminal mischief.

This is so tiresome. Not to mention the fact that the media ignore cases where pro-life centers get burned down.

But step on a Pride Progress flag on the sidewalk and they’ll arrest you.

Related from the most trusted news source:

https://babylonbee.com/news/man-arrested-for-urinating-on-new-pride-urinals

Man Arrested For Urinating On New Pride UrinalsU.S.
·
Jun 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image
SPOKANE, WA — Police arrested local man Thomas Macey this week after an officer caught him urinating on the Pride flag painted on a urinal.

"Once again, the gay community is under attack," said LGBTQ activist Charity Plunge. "This man literally urinated on the symbol of gay pride, which we painted on the urinal. Is there no end to the hatred and bigotry?"

The LGBTQ community has declared Macey's act of urination the worst hate crime since someone called Caitlyn Jenner "sir" on live TV. "This is our 9/11," said Plunge to reporters. "We are literally being murdered in airport bathrooms now, like a real genocide and everything. I am shaking in fear."

According to sources, Macey told the judge he was simply going to the bathroom and did not mean to commit genocide. "I, um, I'm not sure what to say," said Macey. "I walked into the men's restroom and just went pee. I didn't even notice it was painted like a pride flag until 15 police officers tackled me to the ground and tased me repeatedly. I'm, uh, sorry?"

As of publishing time, Macey's bail had been set to forty million dollars. A signed affidavit from the prosecution states they're seeking the death penalty.

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/6669dad022c426669dad022c43.jpg

Black Diamond
06-12-2024, 10:43 PM
How long before Ole Glory red and white stripes are replaced with rainbow colors

fj1200
06-13-2024, 07:57 AM
Do what you will with the US flag or Cross/Crucifix/Star of David. But the Pride flag? No freaking way! Painted on streets, sidewalks, we must pay homage-no traffic, no playing!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/thou-must-not-put-skid-marks-on-the-pride-flag

BTW, the author is a gay conservative. Married with child. FYI:

I don't think Ben Shapiro is gay. Unless that's a new thing. Flag burning OK? Skid marks on a pride flag OK.

Kathianne
06-13-2024, 08:38 AM
I don't think Ben Shapiro is gay. Unless that's a new thing. Flag burning OK? Skid marks on a pride flag OK.

You're right, I mixed him up with another conservative commentator who I was surprised was. My bad.

Kathianne
06-13-2024, 08:41 AM
Guy Benson. I was surprised, but he's not in your face so I don't care.

Gunny
06-13-2024, 04:43 PM
I don't think Ben Shapiro is gay. Unless that's a new thing. Flag burning OK? Skid marks on a pride flag OK.Got no problem with skid marks on a pride flag, nor where they came from :)