PDA

View Full Version : Israel Shouldn't Fight Back If Palis Could Be Killed

Kathianne
06-10-2024, 12:30 PM
Bull. Germany and Japan civilians died when their governments made war. It would be great if only the decision makers paid the price, but alas.

In this case it is less painful to me, since the civilians are so supportive of Hamas and many collaborated with captors in concealing the hostages.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/blaming-israel-for-rescuing-its-people-hamas-gaza-war-17581387?st=dqfe7ltv0zbjxhz&reflink=mobilewebshare_permalink

Gunny
06-10-2024, 03:06 PM
Bull. Germany and Japan civilians died when their governments made war. It would be great if only the decision makers paid the price, but alas.

In this case it is less painful to me, since the civilians are so supportive of Hamas and many collaborated with captors in concealing the hostages.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/blaming-israel-for-rescuing-its-people-hamas-gaza-war-17581387?st=dqfe7ltv0zbjxhz&reflink=mobilewebshare_permalinkKilling terrorists and their collaborators is wrong. Rescuing your own people from them is wrong. Fighting back is wrong. Submit. Live in terror until your number to be slaughtered is called:rolleyes:

Fuck all that noise and anyone making it. Cowards hiding behind their mouths and bureaucracies who can't fathom standing up to evil shitheads.

Gunny
06-11-2024, 02:21 PM
UN 'shocked' at Israeli hostage rescue's impact on Gaza civilians (bbc.com) (https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckddzvl9x00o)

Black Diamond
06-11-2024, 02:29 PM
Does anyone question the innocence of Gaza civilians? I have wondered many times about the innocence of the German ones in the 40s

fj1200
06-11-2024, 02:34 PM
Does anyone question the innocence of Gaza civilians? I have wondered many times about the innocence of the German ones in the 40s

Or the innocence of the Japanese citizens prior to WWII? Or during Pol Pot? Or during Rwanda? Or? Or? Or? I would think it important that an answer to your question needs to consider these other questions.

Black Diamond
06-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Or the innocence of the Japanese citizens prior to WWII? Or during Pol Pot? Or during Rwanda? Or? Or? Or? I would think it important that an answer to your question needs to consider these other questions.

It does but i was hesitant enough to ask about the Germans

Black Diamond
06-11-2024, 02:39 PM

Speaking of i will be watching the killing fields this week before it leaves Netflix

fj1200
06-11-2024, 02:42 PM
It does but i was hesitant enough to ask about the Germans

Then I think it's a question already answered. There are innocent Palestineans.

fj1200
06-11-2024, 02:43 PM
Speaking of i will be watching the killing fields this week before it leaves Netflix

How old is that? I remember watching one from decades ago.

Black Diamond
06-11-2024, 03:03 PM
How old is that? I remember watching one from decades ago.

fj1200
06-11-2024, 03:22 PM
Yup, that's it.

Gunny
06-12-2024, 05:19 PM

Some are innocent. Not all. They chose Hamas as their government (point taken as to the other countries -- Germans chose Hitler). How'd that work out for the German civilians? Or the Cambodian ones? Even if you oppose, you keep your mouth shut or there's a knock at the door.

I've wondered the same about us here, time to time. Think we'd fare any better here? There are those that think they can disclaim all knowledge and or support and will be allowed to go about their business.

People should probably choose their leaders more wisely.