PDA

View Full Version : 1st step in eradicating Deep State

SassyLady
06-04-2024, 07:25 PM
Revoke all previous security clearances.

Mr. P
06-05-2024, 12:13 AM
All of em?
Oh yeah, throw the baby out with the bathwater! Makes a lot of sense to. me.. :slap:

SassyLady
06-05-2024, 01:36 AM
All of em?
Oh yeah, throw the baby out with the bathwater! Makes a lot of sense to. me.. :slap:

Yep. Then reissue to only those that are trustworthy. Pull clearance for every single person who signed the letter saying the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation for starters.

When taking or a cancerous tumor must get all the margins to keep it from spreading.

revelarts
06-05-2024, 05:08 AM
I think DE-Classify and making "secret" docs public would be a good 1st start.
All gov't emails public after 1 2 or 3years. Personal emails/communications available at congressional, or legal investigation.
Every time emails and "secret" docs (unredacted) are shown it upsets the dark programs or at least upsets the dark players. Rats hate the light.

IMO the real problem with getting rid of the "deep state" is that it's such apart of "how things get done" & "real politics" that it will be painful financially and system wise for it to end.
Also too many "regular Americans" LIKE the RESULTS of the deep state and don't CARE what they did to achieve it.
It's like the idea of ending the drug trade, studies have been done that shows that many big banks would FAIL if they didn't have the drug money laundering and assets flowing through them. Stopping the drug trade would create a banking crisis.

Here's another very dark issue in the same lane. As much as I hate to consider it, it may just be something to come to terms with terms with in someway.

As much as some people want to deny it, it's a fact that parts of the CIA, the USA Gov't & NATO are IN the illegal drug trade. But here's the thing that one CIA person told an investigator.
paraphrasing. "Look, the drug trade represents multi-billions of dollars, money that can control nations. Someone's going to control that trade and that money, would you rather Russia, China or some cartel be the the ones who do that or us?"

My 1st thought here is "d@mn".
After that the only place i can go realistically, is decreasing the demand so that there aren't billions of addicts and casual users.
2nd is legaliztion.

the question becomes can we really have a country (world) not run by some corrupt gov't mafia groups giving us "protection" behind the scenes.

SassyLady
06-05-2024, 12:02 PM
I think DE-Classify and making "secret" docs public would be a good 1st start.
All gov't emails public after 1 2 or 3years. Personal emails/communications available at congressional, or legal investigation.
Every time emails and "secret" docs (unredacted) are shown it upsets the dark programs or at least upsets the dark players. Rats hate the light.

IMO the real problem with getting rid of the "deep state" is that it's such apart of "how things get done" & "real politics" that it will be painful financially and system wise for it to end.
Also too many "regular Americans" LIKE the RESULTS of the deep state and don't CARE what they did to achieve it.
It's like the idea of ending the drug trade, studies have been done that shows that many big banks would FAIL if they didn't have the drug money laundering and assets flowing through them. Stopping the drug trade would create a banking crisis.

Here's another very dark issue in the same lane. As much as I hate to consider it, it may just be something to come to terms with terms with in someway.

As much as some people want to deny it, it's a fact that parts of the CIA, the USA Gov't & NATO are IN the illegal drug trade. But here's the thing that one CIA person told an investigator.
paraphrasing. "Look, the drug trade represents multi-billions of dollars, money that can control nations. Someone's going to control that trade and that money, would you rather Russia, China or some cartel be the the ones who do that or us?"

My 1st thought here is "d@mn".
After that the only place i can go realistically, is decreasing the demand so that there aren't billions of addicts and casual users.
2nd is legaliztion.

the question becomes can we really have a country (world) not run by some corrupt gov't mafia groups giving us "protection" behind the scenes.

The problem is that they use it to control us not protect us.