PDA

View Full Version : Looming over Trump’s conviction: Reversal by the ‘13th juror’

Gunny
06-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Looming over Trump’s conviction: Reversal by the ‘13th juror’ - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/02/trump-conviction-appeal-juror-00161110)

Kathianne
06-02-2024, 05:25 PM
Looming over Trump’s conviction: Reversal by the ‘13th juror’ - POLITICO (https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/02/trump-conviction-appeal-juror-00161110)

I pretty much give up on NY judicial system. Need to go above that. I fear Mershan will put him under house arrest.

revelarts
06-02-2024, 07:34 PM
I pretty much give up on NY judicial system. Need to go above that. I fear Mershan will put him under house arrest.
"transform 34 misdemeanor counts" into a felony... & you don't have to agree on how it's unlawful just THAT it's unlawful... in some form or fashion.

How would you like to go to trial with a parking ticket there if the judges & court system didn't like you?
Would it be paranoid to wonder if you'd get a "fair" trial?

SassyLady
06-02-2024, 10:49 PM
"transform 34 misdemeanor counts" into a felony... & you don't have to agree on how it's unlawful just THAT it's unlawful... in some form or fashion.

How would you like to go to trial with a parking ticket there if the judges & court system didn't like you?
Would it be paranoid to wonder if you'd get a "fair" trial?

Typical liberal logic ... we'll give it a different name "novel theory" to try and confuse the issue.

I was an accountant for many years and I have to tell you that when an invoice comes in from a law firm you code it to legal expense.

This is showing how corrupt the system truly is. Especially for conservatives.

revelarts
06-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Typical liberal logic ... we'll give it a different name "novel theory" to try and confuse the issue.

I was an accountant for many years and I have to tell you that when an invoice comes in from a law firm you code it to legal expense.

This is showing how corrupt the system truly is. Especially for conservatives.
For anyone the system wants to get, or has a bias against.
(I stopped posting bad cop videos and articles here... but bad cops are the front door to the just-us system.)

Gunny
06-03-2024, 05:26 PM
I pretty much give up on NY judicial system. Need to go above that. I fear Mershan will put him under house arrest.How convenient that would be, huh?:rolleyes: