PDA

View Full Version : Iran’s President Raisi joined BRICS, called to drop US dollar, pushed for multipolar

revelarts
05-31-2024, 08:30 PM
Iran’s President Raisi joined BRICS, called to drop US dollar, pushed for multipolar world
May 22, 2024 at 12:00 AM
https://geopoliticaleconomy.com/2024/05/21/iran-raisi-brics-dollar-imperialism/

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, who died in a helicopter crash, sought to unite the Global South against Western imperialism. He joined BRICS, advocated de-dollarization, supported Palestine, promoted a “Look East” strategy toward China and Russia, and allied with Africa and Latin America.

I didn't know Iran was all about that Free market life?
Funny that Khadaffi was doing the similar before he died. And Libya had no World bank debt. had.

fj1200
06-01-2024, 07:18 AM
I don't think the article is evidence of what you're trying to say.

revelarts
06-01-2024, 08:19 AM

Just pointing out a coincidence FJ.
they happen sometime.

Kathianne
06-01-2024, 10:16 AM

I'm trying to catch the inference. Is it that these were 3 good guys, put down by US or Western forces because of our faulty economies?

revelarts
06-01-2024, 03:38 PM
I'm trying to catch the inference. Is it that these were 3 good guys, put down by US or Western forces because of our faulty economies?

So the "Good Guys" put down the leaders of other countries?
To ruin the economies and economic plans of the countries?
Starve the nations & people of trade, put them in perpetual debt and take their resources on the cheap?

fj1200
06-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Just pointing out a coincidence FJ.
they happen sometime.

There's nothing free market about Iran. You seem to be following the logic of A=B, B=C, therefore A=C. The problem being that A =/= B in the first place. At least nothing I saw in the article.