PDA

View Full Version : Shingles Vaccine

Gunny
10-11-2021, 03:56 PM
Anyone got this or know anything about it? Seems the government has just figured out I'm over 50 :smoke:

I did have the chicken pox as a kid. We didn't have a vaccine at the time. In hindsight, I'd have begged for it. Chicken pox is pure Hell. Can't scratch.

I've heard shingles are no pleasure cruise either.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Anyone got this or know anything about it? Seems the government has just figured out I'm over 50 :smoke:

I did have the chicken pox as a kid. We didn't have a vaccine at the time. In hindsight, I'd have begged for it. Chicken pox is pure Hell. Can't scratch.

My GP wants me to get this. It’s a series of two shots. All I know so far is I’ve had Shingles and it’s a pain. Luckily, I think I had a milder case.

Gunny
10-11-2021, 04:03 PM
My GP wants me to get this. It’s a series of two shots. All I know so far is I’ve had Shingles and it’s a pain. Luckily, I think I had a milder case.So .... what is shingles? It sounds like something that goes on the roof or side of the house :)

Abbey Marie
10-11-2021, 04:07 PM
So .... what is shingles? It sounds like something that goes on the roof or side of the house :)

Gunny
10-11-2021, 04:10 PM
Okee-freakin'-doke :panicsmiley:

I'll be signing up for that vaccine, thanks :) I don't need anything like that on ME.

hjmick
10-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Well I've lost my appetite...

Juicer66
10-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Shingles vaccine responsible for causing huge number of shingles cases, vaccine injuries (https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-08-28-shingles-vaccine-responsible-for-more-shingles-vaccine-injury.html)

Shingles suddenly has become a big thing because of the huge number of people suffering from it after taking the Covid pseudo vaccines .Not officially admitted but that's no surprise .

Another of those coincidences , rofl .

If you are healthy , the disease should be over in a week though ultra itchy / even painful .

Nobody knows what reaction there might be between the two different sorts of jabs .

fj1200
10-11-2021, 04:16 PM
I'm up to date on my shingles vaccine. They say the side effects, if you have any, are flu like symptoms for a couple of hours. I didn't have any side effects for the first one but had some for the second one. Twasn't a big deal.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Okee-freakin'-doke :panicsmiley:

I'll be signing up for that vaccine, thanks :) I don't need anything like that on ME.

It is usually quite painful, and lasts quite a while, too.

BTW, that was NOT a pic of me, lol.

Gunny
10-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Shingles vaccine responsible for causing huge number of shingles cases, vaccine injuries (https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-08-28-shingles-vaccine-responsible-for-more-shingles-vaccine-injury.html)

Shingles suddenly has become a big thing because of the huge number of people suffering from it after taking the Covid pseudo vaccines .Not officially admitted but that's no surprise .

Another of those coincidences , rofl .

If you are healthy , the disease should be over in a week though ultra itchy / even painful .

Nobody knows what reaction there might be between the two different sorts of jabs .The fact that you find something wrong with it just put the seal of "good to go" approval on it :rolleyes:

fj1200
10-11-2021, 04:20 PM

You are useless around here.

My mom had shingles and it made its way into her ear; messed up with her equilibrium for quite awhile. My friend had shingles; almost got into his eyes and apparently could have caused blindness. My sister did not enjoy her experience either.

We'll wait for more of your crazy tunes stories.

Gunny
10-11-2021, 04:23 PM

My mom had shingles and it made its way into her ear; messed up with her equilibrium for quite awhile. My friend had shingles; almost got into his eyes and apparently could have caused blindness. My sister did not enjoy her experience either.

We'll wait for more of your crazy tunes stories.
I just spent 3+ years trying to get my equilibrium/balance back from my little stay-cation in the hospital. None of that sounds good. I can handle a couple more shots.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2021, 04:24 PM
If you want to research the vaccine, the one my doc is ordering for me is called “Shingrix” I think.

fj1200
10-11-2021, 04:29 PM
If you want to research the vaccine, the one my doc is ordering for me is called “Shingrix” I think.

I'm pretty sure there's only the one.

Gunny
10-11-2021, 04:30 PM
If you want to research the vaccine, the one my doc is ordering for me is called “Shingrix” I think.Oh I don't have it like THAT :laugh: I get the "whatever they have on base" version :)

What I am sure of is what I DON'T need, and anything y'all described. I got enough things to drive me crazy :)

Black Diamond
10-11-2021, 04:30 PM
The fact that you find something wrong with it just put the seal of "good to go" approval on it :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Juicer66
10-11-2021, 05:10 PM
The fact that you find something wrong with it just put the seal of "good to go" approval on it :rolleyes:

Another Jane . So Gullible .

All you need is B12 to protect the nerve tissue . There is a reading on B12 on a standard Blood Test .

revelarts
10-11-2021, 05:49 PM
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054
https://www.vitruviamd.com/shingles-vaccine-pros-and-cons/

Mayo clinic says if you've had chicken pox you've got the virus that MIGHT cause shingles. Seems to happen more to older people with weaker or weakened immune systems.
It usually shows up on the torso. And usually leaves from there after days or weeks.

Seems the vaccine has been around since 2006.
And it's about 50% effective.
Side effects are generally mild soreness headaches aches and such. But there is a possibility of more severe side effects including causing shingles and far worse.
You might want do some reading up on the pros and cons... and alternatives.
You can't take these shots back once you take them. You know, consequences.

Gunny
10-11-2021, 05:55 PM
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054
https://www.vitruviamd.com/shingles-vaccine-pros-and-cons/

Mayo clinic says if you've had chicken pox you've got the virus that MIGHT cause shingles. Seems to happen more to older people with weaker or weakened immune systems.
It usually shows up on the torso. And usually leaves from there after days or weeks.

Seems the vaccine has been around since 2006.
And it's about 50% effective.
Side effects are generally mild soreness headaches aches and such. But there is a possibility of more severe side effects including causing shingles and far worse.
You might want do some reading up on the pros and cons... and alternatives.
You can't take these shots back once you take them. You know, consequences.Consequences. The TWO THINGS I am absolutely positive of: I have never had any of the stuff I have been vaccinated against; and, none of the vaccines have killed me. :)

Abbey Marie
10-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Consequences. The TWO THINGS I am absolutely positive of: I have never had any of the stuff I have been vaccinated against; and, none of the vaccines have killed me. :)

Same here. Plus I survived Covid because I was fully vaxxed. Consequences and non-consequences.

Black Diamond
10-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Another Jane . So Gullible .

All you need is B12 to protect the nerve tissue . There is a reading on B12 on a standard Blood Test .
Shit house doctor.

icansayit
10-11-2021, 06:34 PM
It wasn't pretty, and I wouldn't dare show you the photo's. And talk about pain.
Aside from it feeling like Thousands of needles sticking you all at once. The more you try to avoid scratching, wearing loose clothing...the more it gets aggrivated and has a distinct STINK to it as well.
I did have the Chicken Pox when I was little (I think about 5 or so). So everything you have heard about it is true.
Now try to get this as an image in your mind....Imagine those NEEDLES across your back and waist...and here's where it gets even worse....in the GROIN area...not limited to one leg or small zone of skin.
SO...IF SOMEBODY TELLS YOU TO GET THE SHOT....LAUGH IF YOU WANT. But you'll be Sorry later.

SassyLady
10-11-2021, 06:40 PM

I had the original about 10 years ago. Still got Shingles about 7 years later. However, not as painful as I've heard because I did have the Vax.

When the new one with the booster came out I got those because the efficacy of first was going away.

SassyLady
10-11-2021, 06:48 PM

That's the one I got this last go around. No side effects for me.

Gunny .. the virus runs from one end of a nerve to the other. I had rash on my front of my leg and a spot on my back. The only way they could tell that the rash on my leg was Shingles was to check the other end of the nerve. It was on my back and I didn't know it was there. The fact that I had the first vaccine years ago is why it wasn't painful.

I recommend getting it because it can be very dangerous and there's no telling what part of the body it will present. I can't remember how many weeks between first and 2nd but I remember being on a waiting list for the first shot for months. They couldn't make it fast enough to keep up with demand. Once you got the first shot your name was on the call back list for 2nd shot which had to be taken with a set number of weeks.

SassyLady
10-11-2021, 06:49 PM
I'm pretty sure there's only the one.

They used to be another one but I'm not sure they're manufacturing it since the shringix came out.

jimnyc
10-11-2021, 06:58 PM

This is one vaccine you want, trust me.

Gunny
10-11-2021, 07:01 PM
This is one vaccine you want, trust me.Yeah. Abbey provided the visual aid :) Don't need any of that.

Abbey Marie
10-11-2021, 07:50 PM
I had the original about 10 years ago. Still got Shingles about 7 years later. However, not as painful as I've heard because I did have the Vax.

When the new one with the booster came out I got those because the efficacy of first was going away.

I was told that having Shingles gave me 5 years’ immunity, so maybe the vax is similar.

Mr. P
10-12-2021, 12:21 AM
I was told that having Shingles gave me 5 years’ immunity, so maybe the vax is similar.

Weird isn't it? Since it's the pox virus that causes or makes us susceptible to shingles later.

Juicer66
10-12-2021, 03:48 AM
Consequences. The TWO THINGS I am absolutely positive of: I have never had any of the stuff I have been vaccinated against; and, none of the vaccines have killed me. :)

Of course that keeps you happy --- it is nice and simple .

But it is like saying that I never look before I cross the road because I have superb hearing and intuition . And that has worked for me every time .

Completely missing the point that overall probabilities are the issue . It is not what happens to you, the individual , it is what happens across the full 'sample' .

Equally wrong would be the antivaxxer who says there is no need for any vaccines if you look after yourself wisely , and I am living proof of this because I have never suffered

any disease for which there is a touted effective vaccine .

darin
10-12-2021, 08:41 AM
I was just reading about that vaccine; while i've never had chickenpox the literature i read said the shingles vax would prevent me getting the pox. Kind of wish I could get the vax.

Gunny
10-12-2021, 01:26 PM
I was just reading about that vaccine; while i've never had chickenpox the literature i read said the shingles vax would prevent me getting the pox. Kind of wish I could get the vax.If you meet the minimum for your Obamediocrecare, it's free.

darin
10-12-2021, 03:01 PM
If you meet the minimum for your Obamediocrecare, it's free.

The last time i was vaccinated against anything I caught Rhabdomyolysis; am not interested in risking that again.

Juicer66
10-13-2021, 04:14 AM
The last time i was vaccinated against anything I caught Rhabdomyolysis; am not interested in risking that again.

Now that is incredibly bad news .

Trust this was reversible as most instances are .But a very serious condition . Commiserations .

Juicer66
10-13-2021, 11:28 AM

My mom had shingles and it made its way into her ear; messed up with her equilibrium for quite awhile. My friend had shingles; almost got into his eyes and apparently could have caused blindness. My sister did not enjoy her experience either.We'll wait for more of your crazy tunes stories.

You seem to be just like Jane .

The whole world of expertise tells you the same medical fact about something but you know better .A simple medical fact , no less .

Don't you understand that prognosis is defined on probabilities of a multitude of cases ? Not just your Mother or a random friend .

But you Conspiracy Theorists love an extreme anecdote to ' prove' something outrageous .

Then , if queried , you gullibly swallow bogus Fact Checkers .

That is true Conspiracy .

Millions get Shingles and correctly diagnosed and treated , the vast majority are well over it within a week -- 10 days . Except for Fj's Mum and a friend .

fj1200
10-13-2021, 02:01 PM
Millions get Shingles...

The idea is to not get it and there's a pretty good product out there that helps in that endeavor.

Gunny
10-13-2021, 03:43 PM
The idea is to not get it and there's a pretty good product out there that helps in that endeavor.This is a new one on me. The gullible, conspiracy theorist from Hell calls anyone that disagrees with her conspiracy theories gullible and conspiracy theorists. Wait, that's not new. It's the left's MO.:rolleyes:

Juicer66
10-14-2021, 04:58 AM
The idea is to not get it and there's a pretty good product out there that helps in that endeavor.

You are swimming in circles .

The proposition is that the Vaccination treatment for Shingles is problematic -- and that is a kind comment .

It is not about believing that something works just because avaricious and historically criminal companies tell you that something works .All without full support evidence

needing 10--15 years full safety testing etc .

And as an ancillary comment --- is it true that a significant number of people contract Shingles directly from Covid type gene therapy treatments ? Looks like it !

Just like Polio vaccines , for example , gave thousands of innocents Polio from taking the touted vaccine .Historical hard fact .

fj1200
10-14-2021, 07:44 AM
You are swimming in circles .

...needing 10--15 years full safety testing etc .

Just like Polio vaccines , for example , gave thousands of innocents Polio from taking the touted vaccine .Historical hard fact .

I swim; you flail.

was licensed by the FDA in 2006. This vaccine reduces the risk of developing shingles by 51% and PHN by 67%. It is given in one dose as a shot, and can be given in a doctor's office or pharmacy.

Whew! Shingles vaccines in the pipeline for 15 years. Just cleared it!!! My mind is at rest; thank you. And now we have a better one which is even more effective. Yay Science!!!

A bad batch of polio vaccine gave some polio. The problem was fixed and now... no polio! Yay Science!!!

Gunny
10-14-2021, 06:07 PM
I swim; you flail.

Whew! Shingles vaccines in the pipeline for 15 years. Just cleared it!!! My mind is at rest; thank you. And now we have a better one which is even more effective. Yay Science!!!

A bad batch of polio vaccine gave some polio. The problem was fixed and now... no polio! Yay Science!!!Speak of the devil ... so now covid vaccine can give me shingles? Hell, I should have known covid vaccine was somehow responsible :rolleyes:

The Cutter Incident
Just a few weeks after the landmark press conference announcing success of the vaccine trials, an Idaho doctor reported a case of paralytic polio in a recently vaccinated girl. Over the next few weeks, similar reports trickled in to local health authorities. All involved a disturbing detail: paralysis began in the vaccinated arm, rather than in the legs as was more common.
It soon emerged that most of the cases of paralytic polio occurred in children inoculated with vaccine produced by Cutter Laboratories in California.
5/27/1955
The Aftermath of the Cutter Incident
A subcommittee of researchers and public health officials made several changes to poliovirus vaccine production methods in order to address the problems made evident by the Cutter disaster.
They required manufacturers to test larger samples of each vaccine lot, to lengthen the time the vaccine was treated with formaldehyde, to use filters that would remove clumps of virus that might resist chemical inactivation, and to test the vaccine after bottling, among other changes.
The vaccination program resumed, though some locations declined to participate because of potential risks from the vaccine.

5/8/1955
Polio Vaccination Suspended
Leonard Scheele, MD, the U.S. Surgeon General, suspended the polio vaccination program in order to investigate the safety of all six manufacturers’ vaccine.

The full review concluded that 11 people died from the vaccine and hundreds were paralyzed. Though the cause of the disaster was never proven, it is likely that certain production methods (which, it turns out, did not follow Salk’s instructions) resulted in a failure to completely kill the Type 1 (Mahoney) poliovirus in the vaccine.

That would be "hundreds", not "thousands" of people were paralyzed and 11 died.

icansayit
10-14-2021, 06:24 PM
How bout everybody just shutting their pie-holes about this? If you've never been
through the REAL AGONY of Shingles...count your blessings and be thankful. Otherwise, what the HELL DOES EVERYBODY talking about it have to do with it?
UNLESS somebody has a cure...like Biden promised a cure for Cancer. NOBODY HERE has the power to change, correct, stop, or complain about something...just for the sake of Gamesmanship to see who has the best talking points.

My doctor (I suppose) still has the NASTY photo's of my most serious case. So I can post them here for all of you if you like. Just talking about it as you have been is beyond being childish to me. Even if this offends or bothers some of you. WISH I COULD SHARE THAT PAIN....I WILL NEVER FORGET with all of you. Then maybe...you'll stop. YES, you have the right to speak as much as you want in any way you want. But...aren't there more important things to be worried about these days???

Kathianne
10-14-2021, 06:27 PM
How bout everybody just shutting their pie-holes about this? If you've never been
through the REAL AGONY of Shingles...count your blessings and be thankful. Otherwise, what the HELL DOES EVERYBODY talking about it have to do with it?
UNLESS somebody has a cure...like Biden promised a cure for Cancer. NOBODY HERE has the power to change, correct, stop, or complain about something...just for the sake of Gamesmanship to see who has the best talking points.

My doctor (I suppose) still has the NASTY photo's of my most serious case. So I can post them here for all of you if you like. Just talking about it as you have been is beyond being childish to me. Even if this offends or bothers some of you. WISH I COULD SHARE THAT PAIN....I WILL NEVER FORGET with all of you. Then maybe...you'll stop. YES, you have the right to speak as much as you want in any way you want. But...aren't there more important things to be worried about these days???

Sorry you went through that. :(

So would you advise a friend to get the vaccine for shingles?

icansayit
10-14-2021, 06:30 PM
Sorry you went through that. :(

So would you advise a friend to get the vaccine for shingles?

Thanks Kathianne.....YES. After my two shots over a 3 year period.
THAT PAIN HASN'T COME BACK. And...the shots are FREE at Walgreens, Rite-aid, and even WALMARTS.

Gunny
10-14-2021, 07:02 PM
Thanks Kathianne.....YES. After my two shots over a 3 year period.
THAT PAIN HASN'T COME BACK. And...the shots are FREE at Walgreens, Rite-aid, and even WALMARTS.Walgreens. I switched to using them because the one and only shot I remember getting in my life that the shot itself hurt was at WalMart.

It was like the millionth flu shot, so I know it wasn't the vaccine itself. It WAS however not long after I got out of the hospital and any kind of trauma (as little as a finger poke) would knock the crap out of me. I'm not going back to test the theory that the clod with the syringe may or may not be at fault :)

WalMart is, btw, offering all kinds of vaccinations. The one by my house, anyway.

And thanks icansayit.

Juicer66
10-15-2021, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=fj1200;99352

A bad batch of polio vaccine gave some polio. The problem was fixed and now... no polio! Yay Science!!![/QUOTE]

Do you ever ----- DYOR ?

The Polio facts are beyond dispute . And when you examine Polio data it had been on a huge downward trend for the decade prior to Vaxxing .

You Gullibles are so derelict over intellectual matters . Mandela effect on Speed .

You must learn to look at facts and not MSM fiction or you perhaps inventing material . Albeit not deliberately .

Try another disease !! You failed totally with Shingles and Polio with what are tantamount to Conspiracy Theories

Juicer66
10-15-2021, 04:24 AM
FIRST FEW FROM HUNDREDS OF REPORTS DEALING WITH THE POLIO VACCINE HISTORICAL AND CURRENT FIASCO .

(https://www.naturalnews.com/032587_polio_vaccines_pakistan.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/dir/Medical/Scary-Vaccine.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/032587_polio_vaccines_pakistan.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/032587_polio_vaccines_pakistan.htmlIn the last year, as Pakistan has lost favor with the US and UNICEF, polio virus has paralyzed increasing numbers of Pakistani youth, casting doubt on the good intentions of those who fight polio. ... Follow real-time breaking news headlines on Polio vaccines at FETCH.news The world of independent media, all in one place. - More news on poliovaccines The true story of SV40, the cancer-causing virus hidden in polio vaccines Polio ...

https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/Locations/Cdc-Sign-Center-For-Disease-Control.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/050742_medical_history_cdc_polio.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/050742_medical_history_cdc_polio.htmlWhen all else fails in trying to defend their position, pro-vaccine fanatics will often revert to fairy tales about how vaccines supposedly eliminated polio . ... Herbert Ratner, M.D., entitled The Present Status of Polio Vaccines , which was published in 1960, health authorities nearly doubled the number of polio cases necessary to declare an epidemic, which effectively "eliminated" all polio epidemics from the official data sheets. "...

(https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-30-bombshell-united-nations-admits-latest-outbreak-of-polio-in-syria-was-caused-by-polio-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2018/08/Close-Up-Syringe-Vaccine-Flu-Shot.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-30-bombshell-united-nations-admits-latest-outbreak-of-polio-in-syria-was-caused-by-polio-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-30-bombshell-united-nations-admits-latest-outbreak-of-polio-in-syria-was-caused-by-polio-vaccines.htmlBOMBSHELL: United Nations admits latest outbreak of polio in Syria was caused by polio vaccines Wednesday, August 30, 2017 by: Vicki Batts bad medicine , epidemic , infectious disease , polio vaccine , side effects , Syria , UN , Vaccine Holocaust , Vaccine injuries , vaccines - (Natural News ) In war-torn Syria, there’s little doubt that the conflict has taken a toll on health. Now, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reports that their attempt ...

https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/Copyrighted/Polio-Vaccine-Infowars.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/054988_polio_vaccines_health_effects.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/054988_polio_vaccines_health_effects.htmlClinics around the world are destroying an old, problematic polio vaccine in favor of a new oral one, in an unprecedented effort that has never before been attempted. ... Since vaccines contain live, but weakened strains of the viruses they intend to fight, the strains often mutate and can cause polio. "...

(https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-10-who-unicef-admit-polio-outbreaks-caused-by-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2019/10/PolioVaccine.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-10-who-unicef-admit-polio-outbreaks-caused-by-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-10-who-unicef-admit-polio-outbreaks-caused-by-vaccines.htmlHowever, now that it’s been proven that polio vaccines spread polio, where is our apology? ... “Stated plainly, more cases of polio are caused by polio vaccines than from wild polio,” he adds. "...

(https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-09-who-admits-polio-outbreak-caused-by-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2019/10/Oral-Polio-Vaccine.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-09-who-admits-polio-outbreak-caused-by-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-09-who-admits-polio-outbreak-caused-by-vaccines.htmlStated plainly, more cases of polio are caused by polio vaccines than from wild polio. ... Since 1993, all the cases of polio in the Philippines have been caused by polio vaccines. "...

(https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-23-rotary-international-argues-that-vaccine-derived-polio-caused-by-polio-vaccines-is-somehow-caused-by-not-enough-children-being-vaccinated.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2018/09/Oral-Polio-Vaccine.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-23-rotary-international-argues-that-vaccine-derived-polio-caused-by-polio-vaccines-is-somehow-caused-by-not-enough-children-being-vaccinated.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-23-rotary-international-argues-that-vaccine-derived-polio-caused-by-polio-vaccines-is-somehow-caused-by-not-enough-children-being-vaccinated.htmlROTARY International argues that vaccine-derived polio, caused by polio vaccines, is somehow caused by NOT ENOUGH children being vaccinated Monday, October 23, 2017 by: Tracey Watson child health , circular logic , junk science , parenting , polio , polio vaccines , Rotary International , vaccine-derived polioviruses , vaccines , VDPVs , wild polioviruses , WPVs - (Natural News ) In a superior example of the circular “logic” of mainstream ...

https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2016/10/Vitamin-Capsule-Broken-Open.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2016-10-05-was-the-cure-for-polio-buried-to-profit-from-dangerous-rockefeller-vaccines.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2016-10-05-was-the-cure-for-polio-buried-to-profit-from-dangerous-rockefeller-vaccines.htmlWas the cure for Polio buried to profit from dangerous Rockefeller vaccines? Wednesday, October 05, 2016 by: Randall Wilkens polio , Rockefeller , Vaccinations , vitamin C - (Natural News ) During the late 1940s and the 1950s, outbreaks of polio surged throughout the United States. ... Sources: TheNaturalBlaze.com NaturalHealth365.com Previous :America’s drug problem: Drugs now kill more people than cars or guns Next : Monsanto hopes to get around restrictions ...

(https://www.naturalnews.com/051247_polio_vaccines_paralysis_india.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/640/Medical/Vaccine-Insanity.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/051247_polio_vaccines_paralysis_india.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/051247_polio_vaccines_paralysis_india.htmlIn April 2012, Aaron Dykes of Truthstream Media reported that statistically speaking, polio had been eradicated in India, but the statistics don't tell the whole story. "...

https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2019/09/Oral-Polio-Vaccine.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-27-polio-vaccine-miracle-breakthrough-still-causing-polio.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-27-polio-vaccine-miracle-breakthrough-still-causing-polio.htmlFriday, September 27, 2019 by: Ethan Huff badhealth , badscience , Big Pharma , deception , disease causes , outbreak , polio , polio vaccine , Public Health , vaccine racket , vaccines , wild polioviruses - (Natural News ) Vaccine apologists are notorious for claiming that vaccines are the greatest public health intervention ever created, pointing to early vaccines for infectious diseases like polio as “proof.” ... It’s not just that some people, ...

https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2020/08/Oral-Polio-Vaccine.jpg (https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-27-polio-vaccinations-cause-polio.html)https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-27-polio-vaccinations-cause-polio.htmlbadhealth , badmedicine , badscience , Dangerous Medicine , deception , depopulation , infections , oral vaccine , outbreak , pandemic , polio , polio vaccine , vaccine wars , vaccines Bypass censorship by sharing this link: https://www.clearnewswire.com/452212.html Copy URL - (Natural News ) Many people believe that if they get a vaccine against a certain disease, they won’t get that disease. After all, that is the point of vaccines, right? Unfortunately, that ...

Juicer66
10-15-2021, 04:40 AM
TITBITS FROM THE POLIO VACCINE DISASTER

In the spring of 1955, Cutter Labs started selling their standard polio vaccine. The vaccine was infective, and 200 cases of polio resulted among recipients. Of these, there were eleven deaths. About 100 cases of paralysis resulted. JR
“But already before Salk developed his vaccine, polio had been constantly regressing; the 39 cases out of every 100,000 inhabitants registered in 1942 had gradually diminished from year to year until they were reduced to only 15 cases in 1952… according to M. Beddow Baylay, the English surgeon and medical historian.” Slaughter of the Innocent, Hans Reusch, Civitas Publish ers, Switzerland, and Swain, New York, 1983.

“Many published stories and reports have stated, implied and otherwise led professional people and the public to believe that the sharp reduction of cases (and of deaths) from poliomyelitis in 1955 as compared to 1954 is attributable to the Salk vaccine…That it is a misconception follows from these considerations. The number of children inoculated has been too small to account for the decrease. The sharp decrease was apparent before the inoculations began or could take effect and was of the same order as the decrease following the immediate post-inoculation period.” Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, vol. 20, no. 1, 1987.
“So far it is hardly possible to gain insight into the extent of the immunization catastrophe of 1955 in the United States. It may be considered certain that the officially ascertained 200 cases (of polio) which were caused directly or indirectly by the (polio) vaccination constitute minimum figures… It can hardly be estimated how many of the 1359 (polio) cases among vaccinated persons must be regarded as failures of the vaccine and how many of them were infected by the vaccine. A careful study of the epidemiologic course of polio in the United States yields indications of grave significance. In numerous states of the U.S.A., typical early epidemics developed with the immunizations in the spring of 1955…The vaccination incidents of the year 1955 cannot be exclusively traced back to the failure of one manufacturing firm.” Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980, vol. 19, no. 4, “Story of the Salk Vaccine (Part 2).”
“Suffice it to say that most of the large (polio) epidemics that have occurred in this country since the introduction of the Salk vaccine have followed the wide-scale use of the vaccine and have been characterized by an uncommon early seasonal onset. To name a few, there is the Massachusetts epidemic of 1955; the Chicago epidemic of 1956; and the Des Moines epidemic of 1959.” Dr. Herbert Ratner, Child and Family, 1980 vol. 19, no. 4.
“The live (Sabin) poliovirus vaccine has been the predominant cause of domestically arising cases of paralytic poliomyelitis in the United States since 1972. To avoid the occurrence of such cases, it would be necessary to discontinue the routine use of live poliovirus vaccine.” Jonas Salk, Science, March 4, 1977, p. 845.

fj1200
10-15-2021, 07:12 AM
Do you ever ----- DYOR ?

The Polio facts are beyond dispute . And when you examine Polio data it had been on a huge downward trend for the decade prior to Vaxxing .

You Gullibles are so derelict over intellectual matters . Mandela effect on Speed .

You must learn to look at facts and not MSM fiction or you perhaps inventing material . Albeit not deliberately .

Try another disease !! You failed totally with Shingles and Polio with what are tantamount to Conspiracy Theories

I DYOR all the time and each time I do you are more wrong than you were originally. I acknowledged your fact, confirmed your fact, explained what happened with our fact, and now you'll move on to another "fact" that you think matters.

My confidence in the miracles of modern medicine grows every time you spout off on another little rant and I do some DYOR usually to confirm what I already know. Your whack-a-doodle legend is growing and I get quite the chuckle when you start to complain about conspiracy theories.

Gunny
10-15-2021, 10:40 AM
I DYOR all the time and each time I do you are more wrong than you were originally. I acknowledged your fact, confirmed your fact, explained what happened with our fact, and now you'll move on to another "fact" that you think matters.

My confidence in the miracles of modern medicine grows every time you spout off on another little rant and I do some DYOR usually to confirm what I already know. Your whack-a-doodle legend is growing and I get quite the chuckle when you start to complain about conspiracy theories.I'll stick with my "DYOR" in post #40. I know. Just the facts are disappointing :)

Gunny
10-15-2021, 10:52 AM
Guess y'all better dust off your black suits for the funeral. Not only am I going to run down the road to get this shingles vaccine thing going, but I seem to have been remiss since retiring. Never heard of the pneumonia vaccine but they have it and if I can get it, I will. Haven't had Hep A&B vaccine since 98 (wonder I'm still alive after getting that, plague I&II, and anthrax at the same time).

If I'm going to be a vaccine junkie, I might as well do it right. Till I drop over dead from it anyway :)

Gunny
10-15-2021, 11:56 AM
Alrighty then :) Got flu, shingles, tetanus, pertussis, diptheria

So which one's going to kill me first? And how long do I have? Juicer66:poke:

fj1200
10-15-2021, 02:31 PM
Alrighty then :) Got flu, shingles, tetanus, pertussis, diptheria

So which one's going to kill me first? And how long do I have? @Juicer66 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=4521):poke:

It could be counted in decades. May God have mercy on your soul. : prayers:

NT'sGirl
10-16-2021, 01:37 AM
I got my shot after I had a bout of shingles, my case was extremely mild, so we did it as a booster.
My doc said because I didn't get chicken pox until I was 21 I am more susceptible to shingles.

Shingles sucks my mom has gotten it a few times, it was horrible the first time. She stays on her boosters now. She has just 6 different autoimmune diseases so she is very sensitive, but has never has an issue with her shinglrs vaccine.

Juicer66
10-16-2021, 06:46 AM

My confidence in the miracles of modern medicine grows every time you spout off on another little rant and I do some DYOR usually to confirm what I already know. Your whack-a-doodle legend is growing and I get quite the chuckle when you start to complain about conspiracy theories.

You are a Normie and your searches simply get what TPTB want you to find and believe in .

But hopefully we must be close to even fools realising that this is another way of saying that such people deliberately only read Fake News . Engineered / Manipulated etc

Just look at any standard Goggle Search Results .

So obviously censored and manipulated .

However , as I am 100% confident that the bulk of MSM will be shortly discarded amid disgust and huge anger , I am happy to sit, wait and watch events unfold .

But the Polio Posts and Shingles comments are 100% supported . So' hard fact' that they are impossible to contend . Unless you are a nut job .

Juicer66
10-16-2021, 06:57 AM
I got my shot after I had a bout of shingles, my case was extremely mild, so we did it as a booster.
My doc said because I didn't get chicken pox until I was 21 I am more susceptible to shingles.

Shingles sucks my mom has gotten it a few times, it was horrible the first time. She stays on her boosters now. She has just 6 different autoimmune diseases so she is very sensitive, but has never has an issue with her shinglrs vaccine.

In the UK 99% + have no traffic problems .

Except the 6 who die every day plus those affected consequentially .Plus handfuls of maimed , badly injured , minor damage etc

The debate is not about the number of " Mums " who escape any trouble -- for whatever reasons -- , it is about the number who do not .

Example :-- I have never had a single moment of ill health of any sort since high dosing on C , along with D , Zn and M . I believe that am so loaded with anti virals and anti

oxidant that a Coronavirus cannot get near me .

But I am not going to make wild and unscientific claims just based on my experience .

Anecdotal evidence has its place but it is not in itself Science .

NT'sGirl
10-16-2021, 08:37 AM

Except the 6 who die every day plus those affected consequentially .Plus handfuls of maimed , badly injured , minor damage etc

The debate is not about the number of " Mums " who escape any trouble -- for whatever reasons -- , it is about the number who do not .

Example :-- I have never had a single moment of ill health of any sort since high dosing on C , along with D , Zn and M . I believe that am so loaded with anti virals and anti

But I am not going to make wild and unscientific claims just based on my experience .

So let's be clear we are talking about shingles vaccines.
So show me you data to back your information.

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&GROUP2=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX%5b%5d=VARZOS&VAXTYPES%5b%5d=Shingles&SUB_YEAR_HIGH=2020&SUB_MONTH_HIGH=07
https://www-precisionvaccinations-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.precisionvaccinations.com/patients-can-be-reassured-shingrix-vaccine-initial-post-licensure-safety-data?amp=&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#amp_tf=From%20%2 51%24s&aoh=16343907161970&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.precisionvaccinations.c om%2Fpatients-can-be-reassured-shingrix-vaccine-initial-post-licensure-safety-data

NT'sGirl
10-16-2021, 08:40 AM

I think you need some help staying focused here hon.
Not everything is about covid.
Do you have anything meaningful to contribute to the topic at hand?

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 09:32 AM

Well....

Yes.

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 09:42 AM
Do you ever ----- DYOR ?

Just curious, has anyone ever told you that you're the Crazy Cat Lady? You know, the one who lives by herself with 15 cats.

Everyone here in America has met one, England has to have the equivalent.

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 09:50 AM
You are a Normie and your searches simply get what TPTB want you to find and believe in .

But hopefully we must be close to even fools realising that this is another way of saying that such people deliberately only read Fake News . Engineered / Manipulated etc

Just look at any standard Goggle Search Results .

So obviously censored and manipulated .

However , as I am 100% confident that the bulk of MSM will be shortly discarded amid disgust and huge anger , I am happy to sit, wait and watch events unfold .

But the Polio Posts and Shingles comments are 100% supported . So' hard fact' that they are impossible to contend . Unless you are a nut job .

You really should look in to the sites that you present here to bolster your case. Just because they have a URL does NOT mean they are trustworthy.

In fact, when you use sites like 'natural news', no normal person is even going to click it, other than the curiosity to see what other nutjob 'news' articles that are there to further fuel paranoid tinfoil-wearing nutters like you.

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 09:57 AM
I got 'vaccinated' for Chickenpox back when I was 6 in El Paso. That involved my mom inviting a neighborhood mexican kid to stay the night who was sick with it... and that meant the rest of my siblings & cousin caught it, too. I remember it sucked, but I really don't remember the details other than the uncontrollable itching all over my body.

Fast forward 30 years, and my little brother Jim caught Shingles, and he says it was THE most horrible sickness by far that he's ever experienced. He was in agony.

I probably should go get that vax. I've seen him with the flu on his deathbed and he fervently will tell you that Shingles was much, much worse.

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 10:08 AM

My warped sense of humor kicked in when I read that... is that Engrish?

"Happily apply Shingrix to vigorously body."

or, failing that....

Gunny
10-16-2021, 10:17 AM
This just in: Gunny is STILL not dead :smoke:

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 10:26 AM
this just in: Gunny is still not dead :smoke:

keep chair on position

Gunny
10-16-2021, 10:27 AM
keep chair on positionNow I got to take back all that stuff I stole last night :laugh:

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 10:32 AM
I typed that out in all caps. 3 times. It changes it to lowercase automatically... now I'm positioning the chair.

Gunny
10-16-2021, 10:54 AM
I typed that out in all caps. 3 times. It changes it to lowercase automatically... now I'm positioning the chair.Ahead of the curve, bro. My ass is ALREADY there :)

Going to have to reschedule today. Looks like a run, maybe. My shoulders aren't going to be very agreeable to lifting. I don't need to be dropping weights on my head :laugh:

NT'sGirl
10-16-2021, 11:11 AM
So .... what is shingles? It sounds like something that goes on the roof or side of the house :)

Shingles is a herpes virus.

I had varicella-zoster diagnosed via blood tests for best treatment.

I can tell you the dose of Valacyclovir they put me on was so hard on me it made me cry. My neurosurgeons and my whole med team had to discuss how to deal with it as it was a few months post brain surgery and the likelihood of meningitis adding more complications to my already complex situation was just not an option.

https://www.healthline.com/health/shingles-vs-herpes

The Merck Vax has been put on hold according to my doc since the lawsuits started.
https://www.vbattorneys.com/blog/why-is-merck-being-sued-over-the-zostavax-vaccine

fj1200
10-16-2021, 11:12 AM

The key is being able to discern the whack-a-doodle sites from the others. A skill that I have and you do not.

Gunny
10-16-2021, 12:24 PM
Shingles is a herpes virus.

I had varicella-zoster diagnosed via blood tests for best treatment.

I can tell you the dose of Valacyclovir they put me on was so hard on me it made me cry. My neurosurgeons and my whole med team had to discuss how to deal with it as it was a few months post brain surgery and the likelihood of meningitis adding more complications to my already complex situation was just not an option.

https://www.healthline.com/health/shingles-vs-herpes

The Merck Vax has been put on hold according to my doc since the lawsuits started.
https://www.vbattorneys.com/blog/why-is-merck-being-sued-over-the-zostavax-vaccineAlrighty then. I'm just giddy knowing that the day AFTER I got the vaccine :laugh:

While there's a first time for everything, I have never had an adverse reaction to a vaccine. I rarely get sick at all. I can't swear by it because I don't know for a fact, but I've usually got 15-20 vitamins, minerals and sports supplements running through my body. When I was hospitalized and on ivermectin, it cleaned up the infection nicely. And my immune system. I was actually more afraid to go out or around other people then than at any time during this pandemic.

I was a bit drowsy yesterday. Today I just have muscle soreness from having so much dumped in me at once. But there was no line and I HATE lines so we went right down the list:)

Have to be 65 to get the pneumonia vaccine. He didn't say anything about Hep A & B. Maybe he figured I got enough for one day. I'll ask about that when I go back for shingles round 2.

The biggest threat to me right now is a certain 4 years old heathen that thinks Grandpa is a tackling dummy :laugh:

NT'sGirl
10-16-2021, 06:46 PM
Alrighty then. I'm just giddy knowing that the day AFTER I got the vaccine :laugh:

While there's a first time for everything, I have never had an adverse reaction to a vaccine. I rarely get sick at all. I can't swear by it because I don't know for a fact, but I've usually got 15-20 vitamins, minerals and sports supplements running through my body. When I was hospitalized and on ivermectin, it cleaned up the infection nicely. And my immune system. I was actually more afraid to go out or around other people then than at any time during this pandemic.

I was a bit drowsy yesterday. Today I just have muscle soreness from having so much dumped in me at once. But there was no line and I HATE lines so we went right down the list:)

Have to be 65 to get the pneumonia vaccine. He didn't say anything about Hep A & B. Maybe he figured I got enough for one day. I'll ask about that when I go back for shingles round 2.

The biggest threat to me right now is a certain 4 years old heathen that thinks Grandpa is a tackling dummy :laugh:

I love 4 year old heathens!

I guess I should clarify the Valacyclovir is for active treatment of the virus. I had no issues with the Vax itself.

Gunny
10-17-2021, 12:49 PM
I love 4 year old heathens!

I guess I should clarify the Valacyclovir is for active treatment of the virus. I had no issues with the Vax itself.Until this school year, I've raised this little guy since he was about 8 months old. The responsibility got my butt off the couch and cane, and back in gear. I had to sit down to hold him when he was born. Everyone was afraid I'd fall down with him.

He's too cool. I miss him a lot. He goes to pre-K at the school where my daughter teaches.

And he has better manners than anyone else in this house (yes, bragging :happy0203:)

NT'sGirl
10-17-2021, 01:07 PM
Until this school year, I've raised this little guy since he was about 8 months old. The responsibility got my butt off the couch and cane, and back in gear. I had to sit down to hold him when he was born. Everyone was afraid I'd fall down with him.

He's too cool. I miss him a lot. He goes to pre-K at the school where my daughter teaches.

And he has better manners than anyone else in this house (yes, bragging :happy0203:)

We have a 2 year old heathen in the house, he has been the best medicine I could ever ask for.
Definitely gets you moving even when you otherewise don't want to.

Manners are such a forgotten art it seems, we work on that with Orran all the time too.

Gunny
10-17-2021, 01:35 PM
We have a 2 year old heathen in the house, he has been the best medicine I could ever ask for.
Definitely gets you moving even when you otherewise don't want to.

Manners are such a forgotten art it seems, we work on that with Orran all the time too.For some reason I can relate to and get along with the babies/toddlers. Once they hit around 9 it's time for them to go to Siberia a good dozen times a day :laugh:

If they aren't stealing something, they're lying about what they stole. Nobody in the house but me and the granddaughter after I pick her up from school until Mom gets home and she didn't do it.

While I wasn't a perfect child by any stretch of anyone's imagination, when I got busted I just took my medicine. That was usually a whippin' in my day. I pretty much got 3-4 a day or my parents started wondering what was wrong :laugh:

Not my younger granddaughter. I fear she is a Democrat. Bloody knife in hand, foot on the dead body, chocolate ring around her mouth, and NOTHING will get her to admit to anything. I am obviously wrong :smoke:

NT'sGirl
10-17-2021, 05:41 PM
For some reason I can relate to and get along with the babies/toddlers. Once they hit around 9 it's time for them to go to Siberia a good dozen times a day :laugh:

If they aren't stealing something, they're lying about what they stole. Nobody in the house but me and the granddaughter after I pick her up from school until Mom gets home and she didn't do it.

While I wasn't a perfect child by any stretch of anyone's imagination, when I got busted I just took my medicine. That was usually a whippin' in my day. I pretty much got 3-4 a day or my parents started wondering what was wrong :laugh:

Not my younger granddaughter. I fear she is a Democrat. Bloody knife in hand, foot on the dead body, chocolate ring around her mouth, and NOTHING will get her to admit to anything. I am obviously wrong :smoke:

All of my step kids thought I was some kind of evil sith dark lord... I always knew. Most times I would not say anything but look at them pointedly and make a side comment about how sad it was no one would claim the misdeed....just so they knew I know.
I found that crushing disappointed was far more effective than me loosing my shit every ten minutes.
Also I had NT under some kind of Jedi/ Sith mind control.

I swear every parent should swap their child for a year or so when they hit 14, because some how they are angels everywhere but at home.

Gunny
10-17-2021, 08:14 PM
All of my step kids thought I was some kind of evil sith dark lord... I always knew. Most times I would not say anything but look at them pointedly and make a side comment about how sad it was no one would claim the misdeed....just so they knew I know.
I found that crushing disappointed was far more effective than me loosing my shit every ten minutes.
Also I had NT under some kind of Jedi/ Sith mind control.

I swear every parent should swap their child for a year or so when they hit 14, because some how they are angels everywhere but at home.Yep. Darth Grandpa. Nothing is older than me and I invented "mean" :laugh: