PDA

View Full Version : If interested take this very short history quiz

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-27-2018, 12:44 PM
For fun take this very short history quiz, they brag that to pass it you must have a PhD.
I found it a bit too simple and not long enough to make that determination, at least by my ancient view of what a PhD should represent.
My results from the test shown below. And I have no PhD, never went to college, but I have never stopped reading and history was my favorite subject....--Tyr

https://quizzclub.com/quizzes/history/you-have-a-phd-if-you-pass-this-american-history-test/

A+!! You definitely have a PhD!!
A+!!gettyimages
You aced a test that only Americans with a PhD pass. You are highly intelligent, well-read, and passionate about history. Share the news with every American you know.

aboutime
11-30-2018, 08:46 PM
Sorry, but no joy.

Elessar
11-30-2018, 11:16 PM
20 of 20. Actually it was pretty easy.

PhD my butt!:laugh:

Gunny
12-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Sorry, but no joy.No faceplantbook here either.

Noir
12-02-2018, 04:43 PM
As a general word of warning - these kinds of quizzes are used a fronts for data hoarding companies that use the quiz as ways to get permissions granted to store whatever data you agreed to sharing in order to access the quiz. They can later sell the company (and all data attached) to an interested buyer.

jimnyc
12-02-2018, 04:52 PM
As a general word of warning - these kinds of quizzes are used a fronts for data hoarding companies that use the quiz as ways to get permissions granted to store whatever data you agreed to sharing in order to access the quiz. They can later sell the company (and all data attached) to an interested buyer.

The very instant I see these things and asking for FB permission, away I go!

You would know better, and I haven't done it it a long time, but isn't there a way to go through all the apps and what not you gave permission to, and then you can go there and remove all those pages/apps?

jimnyc
12-02-2018, 04:54 PM
** I just clicked on settings - then "Apps and Websites" and I see the list of things I gave permission to!

NightTrain
12-02-2018, 05:06 PM
A+... wasn't hard.

I deny all requests for personal info, just as a rule of thumb.

tailfins
12-02-2018, 06:54 PM
The test should be called: Did your ninth grade school fail to educate you? The vast majority of this was covered in my ninth grade American history class. I also got 20 out of 20.