PDA

View Full Version : One of The FUNNIEST short films of all time!

Sitarro
08-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Classic Rock! Turn down the sound if you watch it at work or better yet, wait till you get home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Yurt
08-13-2008, 02:23 PM
so true...the other day i got pulled over for doing a U turn downtown pacific grove, i saw the no-u sign but everybody does it so i figured no biggie, well i happened to pull the U right in front of a cop. pulls me over, she comes up, i asked politely, with both hands on the wheel, what did i do wrong officer...you did a U turn, oh, i am sorry about...she goes back runs a check on me, comes back and sees my license is not from here, ask me if just moved, i said yes and i am sorry about the u-turn...

i get warning, not a ticket or an ass whoopin :laugh2:

emmett
08-16-2008, 02:57 PM
so true...the other day i got pulled over for doing a U turn downtown pacific grove, i saw the no-u sign but everybody does it so i figured no biggie, well i happened to pull the U right in front of a cop. pulls me over, she comes up, i asked politely, with both hands on the wheel, what did i do wrong officer...you did a U turn, oh, i am sorry about...she goes back runs a check on me, comes back and sees my license is not from here, ask me if just moved, i said yes and i am sorry about the u-turn...

i get warning, not a ticket or an ass whoopin :laugh2:

Yurt, that female police officer should have kicked your ass for commiting such a fould crime as an illegal u-turn. Personally I think you should have been sent away to San Quenton for a one year minimum so you could have time to think about your wayward behavior and it's affect our society.